🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

midwestsports.com has the RF18 shirt on pre-order.  Says in stock next week.  I'm going to skip unless I see it actually offered in Canada.

Maybe from experience, anyone know the typical release dates for Nike tennis?  Seems they have the "major seasons" like Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, but also some Fed/Rafa specials mixed in there?

2015 had 10 different outfits:

https://www.perfect-tennis.com/vote-for-your-favourite-roger-federer-outfit-of-2015/

I haven't tried to count 2016, but I'd assume Fed/Rafa not playing most of the second half of 2016 would not impact the releases of their branded outfits?

Maybe from experience, anyone know the typical release dates for Nike tennis?  Seems they have the "major seasons" like Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, but also some Fed/Rafa specials mixed in there?

2015 had 10 different outfits:

https://www.perfect-tennis.com/vote-for-your-favourite-roger-federer-outfit-of-2015/

I haven't tried to count 2016, but I'd assume Fed/Rafa not playing most of the second half of 2016 would not impact the releases of their branded outfits?
Looking at 2015 again, it seems safe to assume that Fed's next playing shirt will be the stadium green version of his AO 2017 one...  So maybe 2015 wasn't "10 different release dates" since some just vary slightly from their base colors.

I dont believe a preview of what to come is the shoes listed a few pages ago or the wristbands from midwest. Someone has mentioned there will be different color purples for the clay court season and then blue for the french. Anyone know anything about this?

SU17

So where were these two found?

Grass season usually means 90 percent white. But they are cool, just wondering whats going to go with what

Grass season usually means 90 percent white. But they are cool, just wondering whats going to go with what
Stuttgart, first grass tournament, late June. Nike players always in color. Federer wore dark navy or purple/punch few years ago, Rafa wore blue in 2015. I think orange will look great on grass. But it's only thoughts )

Stuttgart, first grass tournament, late June. Nike players always in color. Federer wore dark navy or purple/punch few years ago, Rafa wore blue in 2015. I think orange will look great on grass. But it's only thoughts )
very true very true. Though, that was all the players french open kits that they held onto till wimbledon. Kind of like the nike family is keeping their current gear from australian until Indian Wells

Last edited:
very true very true. Though, that was all the players french open kits that they held onto till wimbledon. Kind of like the nike family is keeping their current gear from australian until Indian Wells

Maybe you're right. Same colors, but on RG Rafa has crew with gradient blue colors, in Stuttgart it was block crew. After AO, all Nike family will change to green colors, but with same graphic.
It's easy for me. Orange is my favorite color and I want orange Fed's vapors, henley, n98 and others)

Thanks for the pics!

You are welcome!

Last edited:
No change on the nike family yet. They are still in their aussie open outfits. I dont recall rafa playing last year on grass tournaments. But i know the rest of the nike crew has stayed in their french open gear throuh to wimbeldon the last two or so years.
Either way doesnt matter, i wanna see new stuff haha. The black and orange flyknits are tight. Just trying to picture a whole outfit around then. Especially right after they made a black, white, and orange kit for fed and rafa for the australian.

Sofia, Montpellier are not so big tournaments. I didn't count them. I mentioned, that in Dubai Roger will play in green/black. IW, too.

I hope, that orange/black FK vapors will be part of Roger outfit, not team [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom