🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

maybe because they are so extremely rare- I don´t even know whether Nike "oficially released" them.

Theres almost zero Information about them but I`d like to suggest to check out the follwoing sneakernews articlel about the oscillates:

http://sneakernews.com/2012/10/26/classics-revisited-nike-air-oscillate-1996/

only one sentence with information concerning  the LUX edition:

" Another notable special edition is the limited Air Oscillate Lux which served as a tribute to 14 Grand Slam titles. 

On the bottom of the pictures you can see  pictures of the BROWN LUX shoe.

Besides from my pictures.. these are the only pictures I have ever seen of the LUX shoes.

As far as I know, they made  3 LUX shoes: a brown one (which can be seen in the photo on sneakernews) + the black one I have  and an all white one ( but I have never seen a picture of them)

In the picture of the brown ones, you can see a note " 7 of 7 ".

I am not 100% sure but I think they made 7 of each color and maybe gave them to e.g. pete and his team or nike staff members (??) as a gift in the  "BNB Mansion west" (as it says on the card .... maybe this one here:  http://www.themansionbedandbreakfast.com/  ????)                         but as I said I don`t really know.

Last edited:

maybe because they are so extremely rare- I don´t even know whether Nike "oficially released" them.

Theres almost zero Information about them but I`d like to suggest to check out the follwoing sneakernews articlel about the oscillates:

http://sneakernews.com/2012/10/26/classics-revisited-nike-air-oscillate-1996/

only one sentence with information concerning  the LUX edition:

" Another notable special edition is the limited Air Oscillate Lux which served as a tribute to 14 Grand Slam titles. 

On the bottom of the pictures you can see  pictures of the BROWN LUX shoe.

Besides from my pictures.. these are the only pictures I have ever seen of the LUX shoes.

As far as I know, they made  3 LUX shoes: a brown one (which can be seen in the photo on sneakernews) + the black one I have  and an all white one ( but I have never seen a picture of them)

In the picture of the brown ones, you can see a note " 7 of 7 ".

I am not 100% sure but I think they made 7 of each color and maybe gave them to e.g. pete and his team or nike staff members (??) as a gift in the  "BNB Mansion west" (as it says on the card .... maybe this one here:  http://www.themansionbedandbreakfast.com/  ????)                         but as I said I don`t really know.
This site had them. Fake maybe?

https://sites.google.com/site/nikezoomoscillatelux/

Those LB's look like retail version... different tooling and outsole to Rafa's PE's.  Surely those are the one's we'll be getting.  They look sweet.

@Rhino
I HOPE and I THINK/I AM CONVINCED they are legit...

A) I HOPE ....because I paid 400+ €uros for them

And
b) I think/ am convinced they are legit,
because I bought them from a seller who worked for+ with the ATP tour .
He had probably the best collection in the world with over 1.500 shoes including matchworn PE shoes , player samples etc

Anyone have the gladiator 9" shorts? How do they fit in comparison to other nike shorts? Fit guide says XL. I wear XL in tech shorts but L in bball shorts due to length. Does the length on these feel too short when on? They look like its right above knee which I prefer but sometimes pics are deceiving and they are another inch higher. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was wondering about any other sites that sell tennis gear/apparel? I've been using tennis warehouse and midwest sports. Was seeing if there were more options available to check out that are good? 

I was wondering about any other sites that sell tennis gear/apparel? I've been using tennis warehouse and midwest sports. Was seeing if there were more options available to check out that are good? 

Check out tennisplaza in florida and online
Tennis express has good deals
For european stuff prodirecttennis
And another out if country source is tennis-point
Holabird sports has some stuff too

Anyone have the gladiator 9" shorts? How do they fit in comparison to other nike shorts? Fit guide says XL. I wear XL in tech shorts but L in bball shorts due to length. Does the length on these feel too short when on? They look like its right above knee which I prefer but sometimes pics are deceiving and they are another inch higher. Thanks.
When it comes to nikecourt the fit guide has been exact on. I dont wear xl but if it says so try it. You can always return it if not. Btw the 9 onch are great shorts. Elastic feels great and they move on you well

Check out tennisplaza in florida and online
Tennis express has good deals
For european stuff prodirecttennis
And another out if country source is tennis-point
Holabird sports has some stuff too
Thanks for the help. Ill check the sites out soon

Caved and bought them today. $135 from tennis express

Order canceled. Out of stock
frown.gif

my limit is $130-$140 on shoes right now unless it's an atc og ginger or kiwi !
yeah mine got canceled by tennis express as well. They are horrible. They have canceled many of my orders before. I dont plan on ordering anything from them again.

I once got the 7" shorts...  Not sure if it's just me, but the (tennis) balls always seem to protrude out from underneath while in the pockets (not sure how to explain this).  I always get 9" now and never have that problem.

Caved and bought them today. $135 from tennis express

Order canceled. Out of stock
frown.gif

my limit is $130-$140 on shoes right now unless it's an atc og ginger or kiwi !
Seems odd...  Most sites seem to be out of them all of a sudden.  I still see them on Nike Canada.  I have a size 10 already shipped.

Seems odd...  Most sites seem to be out of them all of a sudden.  I still see them on Nike Canada.  I have a size 10 already shipped.

These are now up on tennis warehouse Europe
Not in stock but arriving 4/17 as of today.
$120 and shipping isn't bad at 17 euro. Use RNPAP for 15% off. As well Just ordered.

I usually get these. My size is M but for these I take the S size in order not to be too large.

I just checked, they renamed them Nike Flex Ace in 2017.

I usually get these. My size is M but for these I take the S size in order not to be too large.

I just checked, they renamed them Nike Flex Ace in 2017.

Dimitrov is wearing those pink purple shorts with the the orange white vapors. Looks like a black Henley top. Weird combo

Back
Top Bottom