🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Had my multi color fly knits canceled from twe.
Tried another European site. Let's see what happens.
Probably canceled as well as they say not in stock til 5/4

Anyone know of another rf nike lab collection coming out? He had some new stuff on for the match for Africa 4 tonight

Yeah was surprised to see him in that plus the red vapors. Idk about a new collection though.

Yeah the red flyknits were very cool. If i can find a picture ill post them. Highly sugguest everypne to watch the match, fun one.

Hope these release... Maybe a US Open colorway since he's suppose to wear red this year.

Hope these release... Maybe a US Open colorway since he's suppose to wear red this year.

I hope they do too. Its funny he would be wearing two pairs of shoes that dont come put till later this year instead of the grey orange flyknits they are trying to sell now

When you see the last non-tennis events Roger has attended, his look was one of the main subject.

Imagine (I stress that out) if he has decided not to play tennis events when his outfit/shoes don't comply to his "new" demand regaring outfits/shoes.

FO outfit seems nice, we all agree about Wimbledon and we can imagine USO very nice according to the red Flyknit Vapors...

By the way, not the subject here, but red card for his Gucci tuxedo at the Met Gala yesterday, not very "Rogerest" if I may say

True. But similar. Well maybe not Just have nikes to close to that colorway meaning I probably won't buy those ......the vapors.
Nike should of released the ghost geeen lb 1.5! Those were a definite buy for me

Last edited:
That would be great. Hope they would have the bull on the back. I'd pay retail and I never do

Check your local Marshalls if you're on the market for Flyknit Vapors. Visiting family in Columbia, MD and snagged a pair in Purple for 80. Also had the green colorway.

What's up NikeTalk? Found these Nike Zoom Vapor Tour shoes from '09 today at the thrift. The only reason I got these was because I saw these had a Roger Federer day match tag and they are size 12 (Roger Federer's shoe size.) I don't know much about tennis shoes or match-worn shoes but I figured for $5 and my size I didn't have much to lose. So I'm probably wrong but could these be match-worn shoes? I see he wore this model during the 2009 US Open. Thought this would be the best section to post these. If anybody had any information it would be appreciated and maybe how much these are worth either way; they're kinda beat but I cleaned them up pretty decently. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom