🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

just received my  new CLAY Vapors

2n8r7l1.jpg

they look beautiful IMO

In addition:

from my collection to yours @Rtemka41  :

11viqg1.jpg

znobpv.jpg

as you can see, I took your info concerning your russian post officers  into consideration and gave them  extra protection with  double bubble wrap , a lot of paper and big air bubble(s)

it was a pleasure dealing with you and I hope you will enjoy your new Vapor Jordans!

best regards from germany,

Matt

2n8r7l1.jpg

they look beautiful IMO

In addition:
from my collection to yours @Rtemka41
 :

11viqg1.jpg

znobpv.jpg

as you can see, I took your info concerning your russian post officers  into consideration and gave them  extra protection with  double bubble wrap , a lot of paper and big air bubble(s)

it was a pleasure dealing with you and I hope you will enjoy your new Vapor Jordans!

Matt
you should have sold those to me! But congrats to the new owner. Definitely jealous though [emoji]128522[/emoji]

: )

well,  you should have ckecked the big  a u c t i o n   site...

probably the lowest price ever for a black vapor jordan NWT with receipt from Niketown London.

2n8r7l1.jpg

they look beautiful IMO

In addition:
from my collection to yours @Rtemka41
 :

11viqg1.jpg

znobpv.jpg

Matt

I appreciate it so much! Hope, that white box with my grails will come safe.

Thank you from Russia.

Does anyone know how these run size wise ? I missed out on my usual 9.5 but I've found a couple of size 10s
Thanks in advance

Anyone ever heard of topspintennis.co.uk? Is it a legit site... looks like they might have my size

Last edited:

This is the first flyknit pair though, right? 
No these are Vapor 9.5 tours. The funny thing is, these were the shoes that Tomic and Kyrgios wore at the AO, but some pairs were released with the RF logo, not sure why.

I was saying that the upcoming French paramount blue/ghost green vapors are the first flynit pairs to release at retail with the RF logo...

I was saying that the upcoming French paramount blue/ghost green vapors are the first flynit pairs to release at retail with the RF logo...

On my pic not French Open pair. This one with hard outsole. French will be in same colorway, but with clay outsole

the polar blue polo doesnt exactly match the paramount blue shoe. i was hoping for a more epic kit. love the lavender color he wore at the match for africa. anyone know about hydrangaes flyknits coming out?

the polar blue polo doesnt exactly match the paramount blue shoe. i was hoping for a more epic kit. love the lavender color he wore at the match for africa. anyone know about hydrangaes flyknits coming out?

885725-005
BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-HYDRANGEAS
Holiday17 (Oct-Dec)

Not much, the M size is just a little too wide for me, replicating the Gladiator 7"s.
I also like when my short are a little narrow from my hips (don't have very large legs lol)

Thanks. Im leaning towards a L for the same reason as you but my legs are a little large and II feel like L could be too tight but XL could be too wide. I gotta try and find these in store to try on.

Purple vapor fly knits at marshalls in Toms River NJ for $80. 9 10 and 12 left
I guess I should be glad I'm Canadian...  I don't think you get deals like this here.  Especially in the smaller place I live, nobody even carries Nike tennis stuff.  I'd either go broke buying stuff on sale or finding a place for it all (or both).

This shirt is pretty cool. $$$$ though
Rafa fo shirt up on ndc. Doesn't look as dark as some previous photos. It's paramount blue as well

Back
Top Bottom