🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Wasn't kei nishikori wearing the red ones ? I believe he switched from adidas to Nike
Yes, he has switched to Nike shoes.  I really think Nishikori was wearing the same red shoes from fall 2016 or so, and not the new with the solid white tongue and sole.

Speaking of Fed's AO pair, this might be the clearest shot of his PE graphic.

Can buy this autographed pair for $25k on Tennis Warehouse 
glasses.gif

I bring it up because all the roger and rafa prCticr shirts have a spray paint look to them. And one has blue w green like so.
Anyone know what color or style the two will be wearing in blue for the French?
Also are the lilic colored flyknits not gunna come out the public?

New fed polo?
No, I saw that and it didn't have any RF markings.  Now, that shirt seems to have disappeared or I can't remember where I actually saw it for a very short time.  Have you see it anywhere in the last day or so?  I think I also saw a second colorway of black/white.

For the past 6 months, I've been searching for a pair of ultrafly's in all black in size US 7...no luck so far :frown:

Does anyone have suggestions where I can try finding these?

So everyone knows the LB will be done at the end of this year.

Rafa is actually  practicing in some Air Zoom Cage 3s. Albeit with his outsole on them (from his current shoe)

I'm not sure why the link didn't work, it didn't for me either even though I posted it lol. I just got them today and I'm saying hands down these are my favorite pair of shoes I've ever owned.

I'm not sure why the link didn't work, it didn't for me either even though I posted it lol. I just got them today and I'm saying hands down these are my favorite pair of shoes I've ever owned.
If you notice...  The "midsection of the outsole" (is that it?) on one shoe is pink and the other neon.  Not a big deal but sort of neat.

Back
Top Bottom