🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

That is not Rogers outsole pattern. SO he did not wear those.

Sweet find none the less. Maybe a sample made out for him to try on before deciding or something. The tag is strange though because for most Nike athletes its usually just a PE (Personal edition) generic Nike tag on the inside.

That is not Rogers outsole pattern. SO he did not wear those.

Sweet find none the less. Maybe a sample made out for him to try on before deciding or something. The tag is strange though because for most Nike athletes its usually just a PE (Personal edition) generic Nike tag on the inside.
Okay cool thanks for the info!

What's up NikeTalk? Found these Nike Zoom Vapor Tour shoes from '09 today at the thrift. The only reason I got these was because I saw these had a Roger Federer day match tag and they are size 12 (Roger Federer's shoe size.) I don't know much about tennis shoes or match-worn shoes but I figured for $5 and my size I didn't have much to lose. So I'm probably wrong but could these be match-worn shoes? I see he wore this model during the 2009 US Open. Thought this would be the best section to post these. If anybody had any information it would be appreciated and maybe how much these are worth either way; they're kinda beat but I cleaned them up pretty decently. Thanks!
Nike have released limited edition shoes at the US Open for most years from 2007 onwards.

What you have are these:

The 2009 ltd Vapor sold only at the Nike booth at the US Open. Are they worth money? Way more than $5! You can probably get $500 on eBay for a brand new pair, perhaps more. They appear on eBay every few months. People attempt to sell them for way more but thats just being greedy.

Nike have released limited edition shoes at the US Open for most years from 2007 onwards.

What you have are these:

The 2009 ltd Vapor sold only at the Nike booth at the US Open. Are they worth money? Way more than $5! You can probably get $500 on eBay for a brand new pair, perhaps more. They appear on eBay every few months. People attempt to sell them for way more but thats just being greedy.

Awesome I appreciate the information!

Federer's gear from Match for Africa 4 was sold at a pop up Nike Lab Store in Seattle 

Shorts are the 7 inch premier with RF logo instead of swoosh.

Top is the same top as purple with RF logo on it.

They didnt have the shoes there but I did buy the shorts

Available on fromuth if y'all know anyone with an account

Shorts next to last years Nike summer shorts for Fed. This years matches the medium blue look of the vapors. Image from Nike pop up RF lab from Seattle

I cant remember if it was $100 or $120 for the shirt. The shorts were $100 and they are the same exact shorts as the current 7 inch he is wearing but with the RF logo.

Picked up the black Indian wells flyknits at tinton falls nj outlet for 75 after MVP pass and $10 coupon.
Full size run basically. Took me 30 minutes to decide between my normal 9.5 and 9. Ultimately sizes down to the 9. $109 without any coupons

Yeah flyknits half a size down are a must. I made that mistake at first. So will this collection be available of rf stuff be available online or just in seattle? Also check out the new kit...

Back
Top Bottom