🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

So is there going to be fuchsia in the us open collection? The turbo gp appear to have some fuchsia in them. Gonna be an expensive purchase item for me.

Last edited:
Tennis express order arrived! But it’s not the Agassi like crew lol
A jacket and hoodie from a previous order FE2AD9DE-820E-413C-B464-81865658AB03.jpeg

What would be a fair price for 487986-107 US11? I got two pair, one new and one used for like 10 minutes but i know a lot about vapors but courtballistec 4.3? Noop :tongue:

IMG-20200628-WA0011.jpeg IMG-20200628-WA0009.jpeg

Hi!

One quick question... Has anybody played with the ATC20? what about them comparing with the Vapor X?

Thanks!

It's a great looking silhouette. Can't wait to see an actual picture of the Agassi colorway

Same. Although I've largely migrated to using shoes that have the sock liner style, so I am not sure how I feel about the switch back to a more traditional tongue w/ Dynamic Fit. I had poor experiences with the dynamic fit on the few Vapors I've owned.

Tennis express just release fall collection. What the? In june?
The Summer Hardcourt Season (Atlanta,Washington, Toronto/Monteal,Cincy) is what is included in the FA20/Fall 2020 collection. The rest is the USO collection. After that it’s HO20/Holiday 2020 for indoor tournaments.

The Summer Hardcourt Season (Atlanta,Washington, Toronto/Monteal,Cincy) is what is included in the FA20/Fall 2020 collection. The rest is the USO collection. After that it’s HO20/Holiday 2020 for indoor tournaments.
Do you know what colors will be available for Nadal in HO already? Saw some black/gold swoosh cages similir to the ones Kyle Edmund used on the USO last year but I would like to know if there will be black and gold aeroreact. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom