💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
LMFAO They roasted dude he's done for in Atlanta he's probably going to stay single for a while, he always came off as weird to me

He has a gf. I want to say they got together shortly after filming. There's always one woman who thinks she'll be treated differently from the rest so we'll see how it ends.

My man's ain't eem smash and stayed with her smh. Probably like if I stay married ahe might let me smell it

My man's ain't eem smash and stayed with her smh. Probably like if I stay married ahe might let me smell it

Yea that did seem odd but at the same time I was wondering if they were putting on a front for the cameras...Never know but I hope brah has smashed before this update show. :lol:

Yea that did seem odd but at the same time I was wondering if they were putting on a front for the cameras...Never know but I hope brah has smashed before this update show. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. Last season we were SURE Sonia and that sucker dude weren't smashing until she dropped a bombshell and exposed the truth to Pastor Cal. I wouldn't be surprised if Danielle and Cody were secretly smashing off camera but Danielle made Cody promise not to say anything. I don't think any of these couples wanted to be filmed. I know Sheila certainly didn't.

have y'all watched 90 day day fiancee...? :nerd: kind of similar...my wife and i usually go back and forth between married at first sight and 90 day fiancee...

My thoughts exactly. Last season we were SURE Sonia and that sucker dude weren't smashing until she dropped a bombshell and exposed the truth to Pastor Cal. I wouldn't be surprised if Danielle and Cody were secretly smashing off camera but Danielle made Cody promise not to say anything. I don't think any of these couples wanted to be filmed. I know Sheila certainly didn't.

Sames. I only said that b/c towards the end of their segment on the reveal one of them made a comment about "no more cameras" or something like that. And Shelia was def not happy about the cameras, can't say I blame them but considering what they signed up for they have to deal with it. Curious to see if they stay married for longer than a year.

have y'all watched 90 day day fiancee...? :nerd: kind of similar...my wife and i usually go back and forth between married at first sight and 90 day fiancee...

Love it.

Apparently the reunion wasn't filmed six months later. I think it was only a month. Ppl suspect Danielle and Cody weren't living together st the time and decided to break up quietly off camera. This show is so ridiculous. It would be much better if they showed the real instead of crafting a storyline for every couple.

Love it.

Apparently the reunion wasn't filmed six months later. I think it was only a month. Ppl suspect Danielle and Cody weren't living together st the time and decided to break up quietly off camera. This show is so ridiculous. It would be much better if they showed the real instead of crafting a storyline for every couple.

FACTS, UPON FAX MACHINE UPON FACSIMILE.

The "experts" want couple for entertainment purposes not long lasting relationships.

I don't usually watch MAFS but I watched this season b/c I know Andre (went to Kennesaw State w/ him back in the day). Glad he won but he and Vanessa broke up this week according to her twitter. David is a dirtbag. He was dating someone else off the show the entire him he was doing MAFS: Second Chances. He announced it on his IG after the Reunion show. Dude is a loser.

Looks like Nate was cheating the whole time. Why even bother with the show and waste Shelia's time. Idk if its possible but she should sue his *** for fraud or something

I think the only couple left married is Anthony and Ashley but I guess the countdown is on them now...yikes

Dude was cheating from the very beginning. What a savage :wow:
And to think I felt bad for him when Sheila was being all suspicious and **** :lol:

Season 6 stars Jan. 2nd. They're in Boston. I hope no one has that god awful accent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom