💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Just peeped first two episodes of this season..My boy already STRESSED.

HaGvO

5EOMjf5.png

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the right mix of alcohol and freaky pairing where a couple has sex on the wedding night and the bride lets the husband shoot the club up and she gets knocked up :lol:

Then a few weeks later decides to get a divorce.

Last edited:
:lol: @ sex being brought up and the dude smashing the most talking the most about not being ready yet.

Idiot.

:lol: @ sex being brought up and the dude smashing the most talking the most about not being ready yet.

Idiot.

How are you going to tell the other couples you're not having sex with your wife, but tell every viewer watching the show that you are? hahahahha

I was hoping a dolphin would eat Ryan because of his sunglasses.

This Jephte dude is a cornball.

Acting mad closed off and standoffish.

I would've been ran up in ol girl. Really feeling like dude is simply not feeling her and is forcing it.

M@FS still hasn't had a successful black pairing.

Last edited:
Jepte is just quiet an immature. His response to her trying to open him up is a childish outcry. "You're a stranger" over an over isn't helping anything.

Dude with no chin that is paired with the girl whose bf died doesn't stand a chance. That girl is still hurting.

The non having a job guy is too childish...seen it in the previews she calling him a boy basically.

They going 0/3 this year.

Sucks losing a significant other...but how u go from that to MARRIED within 18 mos.?

Jephte is a clown. They keep matching black women with men younger than them and every black marriage has failed. I know they have a hard time finding black men to participate so they match the women with whoever just to have a black couple and be diverse. They probably found him instead of him applying for the show. I know they've placed ads on tinder and stuff looking for candidates for the show. He's likely not attracted to her. If he was he would at least try. He acts like he's younger than her. All that giggling and i'm just joking is annoying considering how he constantly reminds her he's a stranger. Why bother with the show if you're going to act like that. They don't sleep in the same room and it looks like he doesn't want to live with her either. I hope they're playing editing games with the mattress on the floor.

I don't know why they would pick a woman who lost a partner to a sudden death to be married to a stranger. They seem cool for now but I just can't see that ending well.

I don't pay much attention to the other couple so I have no opinion yet.

Show is in shambles..

Jephte is a weirdo.
Jaclyn..jump into marriage a year and half after her ex died.
The other two who knows.

But I'm here for the shenanigans.

The no chin guy is always trying to say the "deep movie line" when they just talking. I would question his sincerity too. But you can see it in that girls eyes, she misses her bf.

He talks waaay too much and always tryna say what people want to hear. He could very well mean it, but for some things, you gotta let your actions speak for itself.

That dude seems too eager. He always on that scripted ****. Felt like he was a bad actor for commercials or he was saying lines they'd use to promote the show.

I was shocked he was smashing but I feel that has more to do with ol girl being mad vulnerable for obvious reasons.

Caught the recent ep and its becoming frustrating to watch :lol: :smh:

With all 3 relationships.

More and more it seems like Ryan and Jaclyn is gonna end up in a huge meltdown/fight.

Jephte and Shawneice moving so slow cuz of him. Seem like it'll forever be stagnant and lead to more arguments about not knowing each other.

Molly and the other dude got a shot but I think him being unemployed is gonna be a bigger problem alone with him being jokey all the time. Plus she seems a bit stiff and won't last the first real argument.

I already want to see a new season. Try no white couples next season or everything interracial.

I just don't think that Jephte likes her or finds her attractive at all. He doesn't even want to look at her, touch her or even smash. He can't wait for these 8 weeks to be over. It's sad because Shawniece is genuinely trying to make things work. He's the type of dude who closes up when he sees huge emotional outbursts (i.e her crying every two minutes)

^ facts.

That's why its so easy for him to take things slow. If he thought she was a baddie and she's throwing it at him, we would see some internal struggle or he would express as much. But nah. He either just lying to her or himself, cus dude is clearly not wit it and from what I see, he not really giving a decent effort.

Did he not watch the show and know what he signed up for?

No holding BACK NO HOLDING BACK IT'S ALL OR NOTHING.

Jepthe doesn't think Shawnice is attractive as atlsfinest atlsfinest and htg designs htg designs pointed out. Son is sleeping on the floor instead of in the same room as his wife. :smh: . I'm not hating on dude for not finding her attractive but grow up son and tell her rather than acting soft. His moms knew dude wasn't built for this which is why he was so afraid to tell her. With that said, HE'S still an IDIOT and a clown. The fact that he's a teacher and has this kind of judgement makes we question what's going on. Perhaps his clownish behavior is great for the kids but who knows.

^ facts.

That's why its so easy for him to take things slow. If he thought she was a baddie and she's throwing it at him, we would see some internal struggle or he would express as much. But nah. He either just lying to her or himself, cus dude is clearly not wit it and from what I see, he not really giving a decent effort.

Did he not watch the show and know what he signed up for?

He keeps saying "I'm not used to this", "I'm taking things slow" and "I don't even know her", etc. If you're not down for the premise then why sign up for the show?

Back
Top Bottom