💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Aint been watching so idk what yall talking about but I had to see this Shawneice chick for myself to get some sort of understanding on why dude aint feeling her.
I've come to the conclusion that this ***** might just be gay. She cute as hell. Shiiiid he dont want her I'll take her. I woulda been down for whatever from the lapdance.

Aint been watching so idk what yall talking about but I had to see this Shawneice chick for myself to get some sort of understanding on why dude aint feeling her.
I've come to the conclusion that this ***** might just be gay. She cute as hell. Shiiiid he dont want her I'll take her. I woulda been down for whatever from the lapdance.
Pretty much.

Only thing is I know I wouldn't be faithful :lol:

She seems to be pretty demanding about that.

Molly and the meat head are destined for failure. She seems high maintenance and he just wants to smash. She thinks dude is a kid and how can he say anything when he chose this clown show over actual employment? I laughed when no chin dude ethered meat head over getting fired for MAFS.

I actually don't think dude will have much problem getting a new job.

I think other deeper issues will arise for them.

She thinks he's too immature. No doubt he gets a new job but she just seems very high maintenance .

eems high maintenance and he just wants to smash. She thinks dude is a kid and how can he say anything when he chose this clown show over actual employment? I laughed when no chin dude ethered meat head over getting fired for MAFS.

That dude seems to have no personality, he's the like stereotypical meathead white dude. He's straight out of central casting. The fire fighter did put him in his place for being unemployed though. That interaction had me rolling

The firefighter cat needs to chill too. He doesn't know when to shut up.

Ryan is the worst.

If it wasn't for Jephte we'd be ragging on his scripted lines the most.

That argument with the two was funny. Didnt expect it. Mad friction and shade being thrown :lol:

I know the judges were not expecting that.

Last edited:
Fellas, I don't know about you guys but I think having these idiots (couples) hangout is an AWFUL idea. I understand they all have the MAFS in common but these people are the blind leading the blind. No chin and meathead trying to out do each other while Jepthe giggles. The ladies are just as bad, giving each other dumb advice. I think it would be helpful if they had a few counselling sessions with the couples that actually made it on MAFS to get advice. I also think that Pastor Cal is the only expert actually giving these clowns real advice. Dr. Pepper is the worst is needs to get outta here. I get David vibes from No chin. Son seems really scripted.

I dont get some of these dudes man honestly. You sign up for a blind marriage and luck up with a good looking chick and you wanna act some type of way.
From Nick not trying to get in Sonia's thick, pretty ***, to this Jephte dude not tryna taste Shawniece's caramel goodness. I just dont get it. These chicks stay ready too.

I'm actually questioning the judges vetting process if Jephte was the best they could come up with.

Either that or he was like one of three black guys that applied.

I think the couples meeting each other would've only helped the 1st season.

Master Zik Master Zik brings up a point my wife and I talk about. These "experts" have an agenda guys. Their primary job is to match people that will be entertaining for us and make great tv. They have no interest in helping these people find true love. If we all see the warning signs with these people, why can't people that are experts can't see the same things?

I been wised up to it.

They do it up to a point. Cuz they don't want to look all the way bad, pairing up cheaters and abusers and going 0 for 3 on seasons.

Which is why after like s2 you saw 2 judges get swapped out.

I been wised up to it.

They do it up to a point. Cuz they don't want to look all the way bad, pairing up cheaters and abusers and going 0 for 3 on seasons.

Which is why after like s2 you saw 2 judges get swapped out.

The blonde expert back in s2 or s3 basically begged Ryan and Jacqueline to give it another go in the reunion special. :rofl:

I'm actually questioning the judges vetting process if Jephte was the best they could come up with.

Either that or he was like one of three black guys that applied.

I think the couples meeting each other would've only helped the 1st season.

They’ve said they have a problem finding black men for the show I’m sure they throw whoever together just to have a black couple to be “diverse”.

I read Jephte said he was expecting a supermodel which I don’t get cuz he looks how he looks. If they didn’t bribe him in someway to be on this show then he probably took the easy way out thinking he would have a wife without the work that would be required if you had to actually date someone first. He doesn’t seem to have much experience with relationships beyond hookups.

I think Molly and the unemployed guy will do well. Sje seems to have calmed down when she saw his apartment didn’t look like a college freshman lived in it. Then we see Jephte’s palce.

I hear the Australian version of the show is much better and more thorough in who they pick. They’ve also done interracial couples which I don’t see the Us version doing for awhile if ever. I’d be ok if they didn’t have any black couples instead of throwing something at the wall and hoping it sticks.

:rofl: @ this most recent ep with the guys playing ball and only Jephte making all the shots.

This though shows where it'll be bad they all meet up and talk. Now that even Jephte has smashed and shown progression in his relationship and John over here jelly. Then the same with Molly thinking she was in the same boat with Shawneice and now even she's so happy she's crying while Molly over here looking like a prude.

Last edited:
Jephte’s “I slept on the floor so we didn’t have sex to soon” still sounds like BS. What grown man doesn’t have that much control he needs to be in a different room? He couldn’t have explained himself to her off camera if he didn’t want to say it on camera.

Molly really said in her friend group she’s the life of the party and with John she comes off as frigid.

Ryan is a weirdo but I stil don’t see how his match or the people who picked her thought this would end well for her.

Jephte told them being married isn't that bad... :rofl::rofl:

Makes me wonder if they were closer behind the scenes and on camera he was hitting her with the "you're a stranger." He went from sleeping in another room to yambs..amazing.

Yeah, I forget who but there was someone else super uncomfortable with the cameras and would act like another person when the crew was there :lol:

Should've noticed it back when he was so nervous with the lapdance and his mom being there. Type of dude that don't want to be seen by his fam or caught by anyone doing what he secretly likes to do.

I feel bad for that boy Jon...he for sure thought he romanced his way into Molly's pants, especially when she came out with the wig on..:smh: He finally got fed up and hit her with the "Oh so you can walk up to a random frat guy and say we are going to **** you but not sleep with me..your husband" :rofl:
:rofl:

Jephte keeping hope alive. Have no clue what to make of the other couple.

Wow Jephte and Shawniece really took a turn in the right direction with this recent ep.

Sex done made everything right for them.

I can see John dipping on Molly. She's moving to slow amd doesn't seem committed. I do wonder if being on camera is the same issue for her or if she's just not really in to him.

Ryan and Jaclyn seem like they're gonna be the type to say yes to staying married and a few months later get divorced :lol:

Last edited:

Kinda makes sense somewhat now....

He and Shawniece really making progress.

Back
Top Bottom