💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters

Katie.jpg

I feel like I you cant trust anything O' says. He wants her to say no cus he not feeling her but dont wanna look like the bad guy.
He's a bozo. He doesn't know what he wants. He holds up this dumb standard that he probably wouldn't live up to if someone put him in that spot. He makes no sense.
This season has been a boring season. Like I really don’t care for any of these couples. I pray they go 0/4. Decision day should’ve happened like a month ago. The episode next week is useless.

Australia is infinite better.
I agree. This season absolutely has been boring. I tried to get into the Australian version but just can't. I only have capacity for one of these shows at a time lol.

In the last episode, I find it funny how Lindsey talked to Olajuwon for some advice on what to do. It's like the blind leading the blind lol. Lindsey is a complete PITA and it's a shame Mark is too passive to call her out on her own behavior, same can be said for Katina. Idk why she's allowing him to halt her plans for her career path, it's almost like he's guilt tripping her for it. F that, it's her career, and ultimately if it doesn't work out, no matter how far it goes, it's something she has to resolve for herself. I hope she doesn't put that to the side for the sake of a marriage.

Going through some old photos, and realized Taylor from the Washington DC season gave me her number back in 2018 at this party :lol:. I was drunk as **** that night. Ended up with another play. Never followed up. Wild lmao

I knew she looked more familiar than I realized. Small world.

Yo did they just dub in some Pastor Cal speech about how Tommy not having a job is a good thing? :lol:

Had the generic nod and agree shots from everybody else :rofl:

Katina must’ve been in an abusive relationship in the past. The way Olajuwon been talking to and about her throughout this season is unacceptable. Bruh ****ted on her every way possible…dude said she had no life skills! But yet u wanna remain married.

I hope my daughter ain’t a Katina when she’s an adult.

These mf’ers really went 4/4. Incredible

I’m sure that will change come Reunion.

I said the same. Especially O and Katina. Hell find some reason to end it.

I don’t think Jasmina and Mike living separately is a good idea. I think she’ll get to used to having that space from him.

These clowns really went 4 for 4 (technically 4 for 5). This will only embolden the experts to make a terrible matches going forward.

My prediction as of now is they go two for five with Mark and Lindsey and Michael and Jasmina working out.

I guess my prediction came through though.

I think that Michael and Jasmina were more solid than they portrayed it on TV. It just seemed like too shy people who might thrive without the cameras watching.

Olajuwon is acting like him and his children will literally die if his wife doesn't making meals for him. Katina really must like him a lot because he comes across like a jacka** who thinks he's God's gift to women.

Steve and Noi can definitely work long-term as long as he gets a job. That seems to be their primary issue.

Mark and Lindsay are the only couple that I genuinely did not want to work. Mark needs to run

Back
Top Bottom