💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Man I fell off pretty hard on this season :lol: I only caught parts of the last few eps.

But yeah not much much happened in pt 2.

One on one with Mark the shark and Lindsay with Frazier.

Lindsay says more nasty things. More behind the **** she said is revealed. Apparently at some point she spat on Mark.

Big group discussion. For some reason Alyssa and other guy is there. O tries to get Lindsay to apologize to Mark again.

It is revealed on the where are they now joint Alyssa goes on a date with dude from Texas who always looked super sad and the other guy goes on a date with white chubby chick from a past season.

Last edited:
This is a good glimpse of how more trash the season would be if Alyssa was a part of the season.

Don't feel bad for dude but she really has to manufacture some drama to make things about her or find a way to be crossed.

Lindsey walking around with her Queen B fur coats is hilarious :lol: It’s funny she apologized cause she had a hot mic and not for what she said. Mark better than me. Don’t eem put me in the same room with her ever.

Also Alyssa ain’t eem in a relationship with Ryan. Why she trippin off of who he talking to? With her Abby Cadabby lookin self and she wants to move to Texas….not surprised.

Jasmina looking great 100% of this episode

Last edited:
After this San Diego season I look forward to the next guy who tries to top Hollister Chris :lol:

Just feel its out there. Show been more geared to entertainment than successful marriages.

Last edited:
Oh I guess we back with some preshow before the season officially starts.

Give y'all some insight to the new matches so you can better predict how their marriages will fail.

S15 premieres next week Wed.

Happy I ain't the only one. Way back when they revealed the matches I said they casting trans ppl now? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom