💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Took Michael this long to realize Jasmina wasn’t into him? Gave bruh no type of affection or effort but bruh just kept on trying. Started in a hole he couldn’t get out of. Sad to see.

Jasmina seems like a head case tho. If **** don’t go her way or u don’t agree with her, she starts to pout. She fine tho but all that **** overshadows that.

I get that he thought or had hope things would be different with the cameras gone. I really get that but there was another bad sign when they weren't going to live together after the cameras left. Harder to engage and see if romance can happen.

I would've said no but I get wanting to stick around and see if you can smash.

They ended up the season 2/5 overall, that sounds about right

No doubt in my mind that the producers/experts made Mark and Jasmina say yes on decision day….You could see it on their faces all season it was a wrap for em :lol: :smh:

Lindsay thinks it was Boston that wasn’t giving her any luck, she gon realize it’s the same for her our west too…Not too many dudes signing up for her antics :lol:

Lindsay is annoying af. She thinks she's God's gift to people. I don't think she realizes how narcissistic she is, and her personality makes that 10x worse. She is a bully, Mark had a point. She claims to want someone to call her out on her bs, but she just blows right through that stop sign and goes straight to rude and hurtful when she doesn't want to accept that criticism. Seems like a mechanism she learned from her mom.

Lindsay def the type of person to want to help or do you a favor just to throw it on your face/hold it over you later :lol: :smh:

You could tell how much she was in Mark’s business from jump…Yo like 40, he was functioning on some level before her n didn’t NEED her help like she trying make it sound

Just got caught up watching The Reunion and I certainly have some thoughts.

I was skeptical at first but I can definitely see Olajuwon and Katina working long term. Seems like Olajuwon has done some self-reflection and has shown growth.

Mark seems like he's just gotten out of a abusive relationship and I think people would view their relationship much differently if the genders were swapped and they were a man bullying his wife like this. Lindsay legitimately thinks she is some type of catch and thinks very highly of herself. It's like she lives in an alternate reality.

That letter that she wrote was very telling because it shows that she was keeping score in their relationship. In a good relationship, there's no need to keep score because you're both on the same team.

Michael and Jasmina finally confirmed what we all thought: Michael was just in the friend zone and Jasmina never wanted him. I found her comments about long distance odd. It seems like she prefers long distance relationships. It makes sense because she seems like a cold, distant type of person. Glad that Michael is moving on

Steve and Noi seem like they can make it work long term although I'm more skeptical. Steve said he had money for being an early investor in crypto. I wonder how that investment is going now. Might be time for him to get a job 😭

WTF. They're milking MAFS for everything it's worth

For perspective the Boston season started before New Years and is gonna end in June.

WTF. They're milking MAFS for everything it's worth

For perspective the Boston season started before New Years and is gonna end in June.

Honestly I say about June 1st Where are they now Boston,
Olajuwon and Katina should be done. I don't know I Just don't see them lasting

Our PAWG goddess,Dr. Viv is out as an expert

FB_IMG_1653509504967.jpg

Last edited:
Dr Pia cute.

Gotta she if she got the “goods” to replace Viv as bae

Man they sure know how to milk this show.

Where are they now eps and two part reunions seem to be the norm now. They unlocked the cheat that other reality shows like The Challenge and VH1 reality shows got to get big ratings.

Back
Top Bottom