💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I don't even have the words to talk about Luke right now. His reply to her telling the experts they are having sex was "but did you leave anything out about what led up to that?" Its almost if he's setting up these situations off camera to bring them up on-camera to explain why he's so distant and weird..Damn shame.

Luke not wanting her to discuss things on camera is a big red flag. He wants to be able to say and do anything and no one check him. I’m sure he has a terrible temper behind closed doors and it’s killing him to have to hold it in for 6 weeks.

The experts ****** all the way up. This is worst than last season because two couples have signs of future abuse.

The champagne glass hotel is a cool idea. The. I read the reviews on it and it seems it’s pretty dirty and everything about the resort is outdated.

I think Luke might be seeing someone else on the side.

Last edited:
Shelia was the same about not wanting things on camera. Luke is an abusive scumbag

Shelia didn’t want to argue on camera. I don’t think she was hiding anything. I think i read Nate was seeing another woman while filming the show. Luke is telling Kate what she can and can’t tell the experts.

Also Lifetime Is cheap as ****. That house was too damn small for four grown *** couples. They coulda got the, a dope air bnb somewhere.

And I can’t stand when they show Will and Jasmine’s bedroom. It’s literally a full size bed and some sheets. Not a night stand a lamp anything smh

We can even go back to Molly or Neil for not wanting the bad on camera.

Almost every season there is a person or couple that don't want their bad sides on camera. Most slip up or reveal that concern and thats how we figure theyre hiding something.

Last edited:
Every time I think Kate steps up she lets this ninja right back in
francis.png

Luke was talking in nonsensical phrases at dinner
mjlol.png

I'm hoping Kate pulls a Neil but I have a feeling she will say she wants to stay married and he will say he wants a divorce because of her "drinking".

Has Will done anything to try and romance Jasmine? If I’m forgetting correct me but it seems like she’s doing all the work trying to stimulate his mind and he just lays back and does nothing to try and woo her.

Kate is just...idk they have a whole corner of a restaurant to themselves and Luke is whispering.

When Kristen talks to other people about Keith you would think she barely tolerated him but when they’re together she seems to really like him

I know some women do it cuz they dont want to be seen a certain way on the show or arent attracted to their match but it's crazy to me Will is the reason Jasmine aint get no D for 6 weeks.

So lame.

I had watched part of this so initially and I didnt see much of Kate and Luke at all and I almost got hyped thinking she ended things in this ep. Nope. She gullible enough to gwt drawn back in. She must feel some type of way watching this show and how she looks and is being treated.

What are our predictions?

AJ and Stephanie- stay together
Keith & Kristen- stay together
Jasmine and Will- Will says no Jasmine could go either way but I hope she says divorce
Kate & Luke- Luke says stay cuz he’s a coward. I think Kate says divorce. I hope so.

What are our predictions?

AJ and Stephanie- stay together
Keith & Kristen- stay together
Jasmine and Will- Will says no Jasmine could go either way but I hope she says divorce
Kate & Luke- Luke says stay cuz he’s a coward. I think Kate says divorce. I hope so.
Pretty on par with this

I'll say Will and Jasmine will be more of a mutual split...at least they should be

I think everyone is headed to a divorce aside from Keith and Kristen.

To think Will didnt even smash that. Looking @ that bumper as they left the room after the decision. He sure fooled Jasmine though. Dont know what she was thinking sayung stay married and believing Will was leaning in that direction.

Kate was looking sonsad throughout the decision part :lol: :smh: Luke may have destroyed her hope for finding love. Gonna put her in a place where the rebound guy is gonna lift her up may not even be the right guy for her.

Luke a *****. Had he gone first I know he would've said stay together if he went first. He just followed Kate's lead.

Kristine, Keith, crazy, AJ, and Stephanie gonna have to learn the hard way. I can see Kristine being mad @ the reunion. All her worries gonna amplify when the cameras gone. That final AJ meltdown may be on its way as well.

Oh **** I didnt even see the end preview for the reunion. Shots fired with Kate calling Luke gay talking about his FB profile still says he's in a relationship with a man :rofl:

Last edited:
Half and half with high potential to end in 0 for 4.

I forget which couples were the pastor and the white lady play fighting to keep on the show just so it would be both? Will and Jasmine and who?

:lol: @ Frazier hosting the reunion.

Last edited:
Glad they let Kate go first. She needed to have that moment

but they held back too much on Luke and his **** ****

Damn I figured Jasmine saw the writing on the wall...she was right though, Will clocked out a while ago...she should have too unfortunately
francis.png

Lmaoooooooo @ the reunion clip with Luke and Kate
dead.png

I can't tell where Steph/AJ end up. She lets alot slide and who knows how that'll end up

Keith and Kristine either. They're basically Will and Jasmine. Too opposite of another but at least they like to smash
pachah1.png

ubmitted 8 hours ago * by pysiak03

Originally posted this earlier today on r/MarriedAtFirstSight only to have it mod deleted within minutes... here it is again for you to enjoy and discuss.

All of you speculating that Luke is gay are correct. A friend of mine works for the show and recently gave me some insight into the situation. Shortly after decision day Kate and her friends found a second Facebook profile of Luke’s where he was listed as being in a relationship with another guy. She confronted the producers asking how they could have possibly overlooked that while matching them... they said they had no idea about the other profile. *face palm* Then while filming the reunion episode, Luke’s sexuality got brought up and he got so frustrated with the questions that he stormed off stage -still wearing his mic-, locked himself in a room and called someone sobbing saying “They know. They know I’m gay.” Lifetime most likely won’t air this because of privacy and permission issues, as well as not really being in line with their content. But the situation is so ****** up and sad on so many levels... on one hand it’s heartbreaking that he felt like he had to go through with something like this but on the other, it’s heartless to put someone like Kate through it all for your own benefit. I also found out that Kate was originally matched with a different guy, a doctor, but he withdrew from the show last minute and Luke was next in line.

Thoughts?

Originally posted this earlier today on r/MarriedAtFirstSight only to have it mod deleted within minutes... here it is again for you to enjoy and discuss.

All of you speculating that Luke is gay are correct. A friend of mine works for the show and recently gave me some insight into the situation. Shortly after decision day Kate and her friends found a second Facebook profile of Luke’s where he was listed as being in a relationship with another guy. She confronted the producers asking how they could have possibly overlooked that while matching them... they said they had no idea about the other profile. *face palm* Then while filming the reunion episode, Luke’s sexuality got brought up and he got so frustrated with the questions that he stormed off stage -still wearing his mic-, locked himself in a room and called someone sobbing saying “They know. They know I’m gay.” Lifetime most likely won’t air this because of privacy and permission issues, as well as not really being in line with their content. But the situation is so ****ed up and sad on so many levels... on one hand it’s heartbreaking that he felt like he had to go through with something like this but on the other, it’s heartless to put someone like Kate through it all for your own benefit. I also found out that Kate was originally matched with a different guy, a doctor, but he withdrew from the show last minute and Luke was next in line.

Thoughts?

giphy.gif

All of you speculating that Luke is gay are correct. A friend of mine works for the show and recently gave me some insight into the situation. Shortly after decision day Kate and her friends found a second Facebook profile of Luke’s where he was listed as being in a relationship with another guy. She confronted the producers asking how they could have possibly overlooked that while matching them... they said they had no idea about the other profile. *face palm* Then while filming the reunion episode, Luke’s sexuality got brought up and he got so frustrated with the questions that he stormed off stage -still wearing his mic-, locked himself in a room and called someone sobbing saying “They know. They know I’m gay.” Lifetime most likely won’t air this because of privacy and permission issues, as well as not really being in line with their content. But the situation is so ****ed up and sad on so many levels... on one hand it’s heartbreaking that he felt like he had to go through with something like this but on the other, it’s heartless to put someone like Kate through it all for your own benefit. I also found out that Kate was originally matched with a different guy, a doctor, but he withdrew from the show last minute and Luke was next in line.

Thoughts?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smh::smh::stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Son what is wrong with this dude. He must've been in some conversion camp when he was young. It makes no sense to go on this show if you swing that way. Plus thinkig he wouldnt get exposed?

Embrass Kate and yourself. Made a huge waste of time. This aint get a beard at first sight. 2019 and son cant live his truth? Wild flagrant.

The experts are jokes. We aint know about it. Man yall did the bear minimum research into background obviously. This aint really the first time either.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom