💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
93dqwsry89s21.jpg

:emoji_upside_down:
youngsabu.png

I thought they were already married. Congrats I guess. She’s not returning next season. The new lady is black I think.

Wow.

Wonder if she'll try to flip this in to her own reality show.

Crazy fam found love with an expert :lol: It looks so suspect on her part that she went from trying to match dude to snatching him up for herself.

Luke rocking with that?

That face a beast

Btw is there a thread for “90 day fiancé?”

I copied and pasted this straight from Lipsticks alley so I hope it comes out right. Next seasons couples.

Elizabeth Bice, 29, and Jamie Thompson, 35

Born and raised in Lexington, South Carolina, Bice is a free spirit whose parents have been married for 18 years. After spending the last two years focusing on her own personal growth, she is ready for commitment. “I’m getting married at first sight because I have quite the personality,” she tells PEOPLE. “I consider myself that ‘fun’ kind of crazy, and I want a husband who is going to accept me for who I am.”

Thompson grew up in a very tight-knit family in Columbia, South Carolina. Never one for casual dating, the newly 35-year-old is ready for marriage — and travel. (He’s been holding off on getting a passport until he finds his forever travel partner!) Jokes Thompson: “I’m ready to get married at first sight because I’m 35 and I’m getting to be that creepy, old guy.”

mafs-1.jpg

Keith Manley, 27, and Iris Caldwell, 27

Manley’s parents have been married for nearly 30 years, and his grandparents recently celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. He doesn’t believe that divorce is an option and is ready for kids as soon as possible. He also looks up to Beyoncé and Jay Z and hopes to mirror their relationship. “It’s that time in my life where I would love to start thinking about my own family,” he says. “It’s scary [to get married at first sight], but I’m willing to take the chance to find my perfect match.”

Caldwell is an only child who has been saving her virginity for her future husband. Though her parents divorced when she was just 3, she is close with both of her parents and is looking for an equal partnership where her spouse is fully supportive of her. “I’m ready to get married at first sight because it’s hard to meet someone that wants to commit,” she says. “It’s just the whole fact of commitment — that’s the issue with guys these days! There’s no commitment level.”

mafs-4.jpg

Matthew Gwynne, 32, and Amber Bowles, 27

Gwynne is an international basketball player who is often gone several months out of the year. As a result, his personal life has suffered and most of his relationships ended because distance got in the way of deeper emotional connections. “I’m getting married at first sight because I like to take risks. No risk, no reward,” he says. “I’m single. I’ve been a hopeless romantic my whole life, so why not?”

Bowles is a strong-willed and sassy tomboy who is also a hopeless romantic. When she was 4 years old, her mother came out as gay and moved to Massachusetts to find acceptance. She has an identical twin and both she and her sister are very close with their father. “I don’t want to date anymore!” she says. “I’m so ready to start my forever.”

mafs-3.jpg

Gregory Okotie, 32, and Deonna McNeill, 30

Raised in a tight-knit, single-parent household with an older sister, Okotie is finally feeling financially stable and ready for a life-long partner. He’s ready to start a family and is heavily involved in his church. “I was engaged before, but God had different plans and it didn’t work out,” he says. “I’m ready to be in love again!”

McNeill is very close to her sister, and family time was a huge part of her upbringing. A career-minded woman, she’s also well traveled, a homeowner and has a supportive group of friends. “I haven’t dated in 10 years,” she says. “I can get in my own way, so I figured getting help from the experts to find my forever relationship would probably be best.”

mafs-2.jpg

A special matchmaking episode of Married at First Sight airs June 12 at 8 p.m. ET followed by the two-hour premiere at 9 p.m. ET on Lifetime.

They had an interracial couple the first or second season with Davina and whatever white man they put her with. She was Indian I believe. And The Hispanic lady with the white guy in the FL season.

New season starts Wednesday.

I watched this but somehow blacked out on shorty saying she still a virgin.

:smh: Almost 40 and aint never had sex. Fooled and convinced yourself that a relationship is all about the mental connection and w/e else hogwash bull ****.

Its about BOTH. The physical AND the mental

Calling it now, her marriage fails.

The redhead looks mad annoying

I'm rooting for black love but will be interested to see how the virgin situation plays out

Can't tell if that 10 year gap for ol girl who is only 30 years old gonna pose a lingering problem but ol boy need a better poker face. He was mind blown at that reveal
sabu.png

And shorty with the hooper is extra sprung
sabu.png

Plus this chick bragging about her virginitt talking about white white dress for purity.

I like Deonna. Seems cool. Was looking mad young when she was picking dresses. Something's up with that 10 year no dating thing. You just know she comes with a wall put high up.

Greg might have a past but thats cuz to me he looks like my weed man from HS. Wasnt expecting him being that religious.

Elizabeth don't seem like just a free spirit. More like a wild party girl. Resembles an actress that was on The Office.

Wow @ the "pro" ball player so salty his parents divorced he aint even tell them about this. They gonna try to play up that story.

Tomboy chick cool.

:rofl: @ this marry a millionaire show they're promoting. Might as well make Jerry Springer a 2 hour show :lol:

I think the virgin situation is going to be a mess. They repeated that her match had patience way too many times for that not to be some type of foreshadowing.

Same with the insecure girl married to the basketball player. Him not having his family around anymore could be a problem too.

I like the guy matched with the non-virgin black girl. He seems really serious about marriage from what I can see. I like that they matched people who seem equally religious. I can’t say that’s the case for the other black couple.

Ol virgin and Keith seem to be clicking well surprisingly fast :lol: Fam out here palming the booty.

Wow. This is ****** up. C'mon MAFS producers. Why ask for Matt's moms when she aint there? What if she was dead? :smh:

These guys stay ******* up or they did that on purpose for the story :stoneface:

Looks like all 4 couples are in for it this season. Nothing easy for any of them. Will this be the first 0 for 4? :nerd:

Guess Dr. Jessica still on that honeymoon. Look at this new sexy "expert". I'd leave my wife for her. Damn :evil:

Last edited:
Yeah how are you not letting the DJ know his mom isnt in attendance
dahell2.png

Matt's parents divorce had him shook for real though...damn

Did Matt's friend say he's abiut to get the cheeks tonight? I mean he's probably but still
sabu.png

Keith about to have a heart attack after his own momma told him Iris is a virgin...fam was lost af
heh.png
hold on brotha

All four couple seemed to vibe real well initially

Edit: trainwreck szn after the promo though :lol:

Keith and Iris a good looking couple. That virgin news caught homeboy off guard. His mama had to tell him :lol: hopefully Iris ain’t no one of them high and mighty chicks just cause she’s pure.

Greg and Deonna reminds of that black couple season 1 but without the sexual attraction

Jaime and Liz I don’t know what to make of them yet. Looking at the previews, Liz wreckless with the mouth :lol:

Matt still hurt over his parents divorce. Didn’t know it’s been two years. So it’s still fresh to him and it’s affecting him a lot. Amber had googly eyes from the jump. She talkin bout birth control cause she ready for Matt to shoot the club up.

Wtf did Elizabeth say to the expert in the preview? I was so thrown off by her accent I didn't even catch her calling her a *****
dead.png

Back
Top Bottom