💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
88D5BEFC-C156-48A2-93B6-E336891305D8.png

This just keeps getting better and better. :lol:

Been saying that about Luke since seeing the first episode
Yea, you did. Since I peeped you said that, EVERYTHING started making sense.

Why Luke do all of that? His whole time on tv was awkward and cringe af, tryna convince ppl you like chicks when you dont?
Why dont just be you? I dont get it. That "dead inside" comment sealed it for me. Who says that, in that context??....

Glad to see the other two couples make it tho.
Will wasnt feelin shorty and that was it. Blame it on "communication" tho...

I'm still crine over AJ's pyscho *** calling Luke out during the couples 2nd honeymoon
mjlol.png

This show has skipped over assault and stalking charges...they aint trippin' about some additional fb accounts
francis.png

Hell for all we know they knew this whole time but wanted to see how he would "accept his new life as a straight man" :rofl::rofl: on the show...His whole time there was awkward as hell, I thought he was just a low life until ppl here and the reddit started to suspect he was really gay. And I agree the "dead inside" was over the top, if I kissed/had relations with someone I didn't want to be with I'm not sure "dead inside" would be how I explained how I felt.

I was having a conversation with my sister about how could they find participants like these. We came to the conclusion that at the end of the day this is a show and it’s more important to have viewers than the participants to have happy successful marriages. We all probably wouldn’t be watching if there was no drama and and it appeared that every participant really did find the love of their life and lived happily ever after. ‍♂️

Even with all his fake ****ery, Luke can still spin all this and be a gay hero/star of some sort after the show and get deals. If he wants to rep that gang of course.

They find a lot of participants on tinder and other dating apps. I think that’s how they find a lot of the men. Idk how many men from the apps make it to tv but the producers seek out people to try out.

MAFS producers on that BBB background check thoroughness LOL.

I mean, I NEVER heard anyone say that they felt dead inside after kissing their spouse, gf, hook up, etc. I mean, that's some next level ether. If these rumors about Luke are true, it wasn't hard to figure out.

If the producers wan the universe to explode, make a series featuring Luke and Jussie.

I don’t e en have words for Luke. He let it say he was in a relationship with a man for 12/13 years?

Will is a whole weirdo for divorcing then wanting to date but not really wanting to date her. Why would he think they could maybe try in two years?

Glad someone mentioned hitting Lucas with a right hook. I would've preferred a left hook but you gotta use the punch you're good at sometimes.

I don’t e en have words for Luke. He let it say he was in a relationship with a man for 12/13 years?

Will is a whole weirdo for divorcing then wanting to date but not really wanting to date her. Why would he think they could maybe try in two years?
Yeah I'm not sure wth Will was trying to get at. No point in saving face now. Own your decision
dahell2.png

Retract my statements on Keith/Kristine and AJ/Stephanie...both seemed to be in a really good space.

Happy for Kate, got a new bae and got to watch Luke get dragged all reunion. How you gonna tell Kevin Frazier he's winning cause you can't stop lying
mjlol.png

Yeah I'm not sure wth Will was trying to get at. No point in saving face now. Own your decision
dahell2.png

Retract my statements on Keith/Kristine and AJ/Stephanie...both seemed to be in a really good space.

Happy for Kate, got a new bae and got to watch Luke get dragged all reunion. How you gonna tell Kevin Frazier he's winning cause you can't stop lying
mjlol.png

Kevin snapped and said you're not winning cause your marriage is over.

Dont want it to seem I want these couples to fail, so I can say it does seem like Kristine and Keith are in a good place and look good together. I just think dude is still way too immature and I can see him backsliding.

Still think AJ is a basket case. Whole thing depends on how willing Stephanie is to settle.

They talked about a lot of wild extra **** though. Having sex on the decision day bed :lol: Why discuss such exhibitionism? :lol:

Kate the whole reunion
tenor.gif
She was liberated :lol: Laughed more in 90 min than she did the entire season.

Last edited:
Luke man...that boy need some help. Its like he did this to prove to someone he was straight or in some twisted way wanted to springboard himself into fame by coming out and it back fired. IDK **** was weird. Whole time they were talking about "kissing" it was actually code for sex. I need to re-watch the reunion I caught Kate/Puke and thats it. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom