💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
- SMH @ Lifetime making Keith go through his grandmother's death on camera. Lifetime needs to chill
- Our boy Greg finally beat cheeks, good for him :pimp:
- LOL @ Matt just giving Amber the 'wassup' nod after not coming home for 24 hrs with no communication. He gives zero Fs :lol::lol::lol:. Feel bad for Amber; she's too quick to forgive him though. She was super pissed off then he said like 3 words and she's excited again.
- I feel like Elizabeth and Matt would have been a better match. She woulda chewed him out for not coming home like that
- Jaime and Elizabeth are just done. End that relationship now. This is the worst match the experts have ever made. They might be cool for a week or so but they'll end up breaking up
- Iris is acting like a middle schooler when it comes to sex. She was cringing and crying with those sex questions. She's built sex up and put it on this pedestal to be some big event. Just get it over with. You guys are married. Keith is alot more understanding than I would be.
- Deonna is down to have sex every other month. She has that 'reformed *****' vibe. She got ran through for the last decade and now she's tryna make her husband work hard, the audacity. Greg deserves better.
- Matt was smart with the massage. Amber got a little :emoji_peach: on her though.:emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
Matt came back to the crib like he wasn’t out a whole day with no communication with his wife :lol: But how that dude leave his ring in the nightstand drawer of all places? Take that **** with u, take it off and keep it in your car, sock or something :smh: Amber too forgiving. I would’ve been scared to come back home if I was Matt.

Iris a child. She talking about she don’t know how to initiate sex but she mention she done sucked **** before. So she knows how to get down but acts childish. Keith more than a man than me in this matter. I couldn’t have dealt with that.

Matt came back to the crib like he wasn’t out a whole day with no communication with his wife :lol: But how that dude leave his ring in the nightstand drawer of all places? Take that **** with u, take it off and keep it in your car, sock or something :smh: Amber too forgiving. I would’ve been scared to come back home if I was Matt.

Iris a child. She talking about she don’t know how to initiate sex but she mention she done sucked **** before. So she knows how to get down but acts childish. Keith more than a man than me in this matter. I couldn’t have dealt with that.

Bro, Iris literally said "Im worried my virginity will cause this marriage not to work, its something i cant change".

What is she talking about? They can leave the restaurant and Keith can blow her back out within an hour :lol:. She's using her virginity as a crutch. If she's so attached to it, join a convent and be a nun. She can't even talk about sex much less actually do it. She was in tears on some "I've never done doggy style" type stuff. Acting like a pre-teen:lol:

That **** was so cringe.

I said the same exact thing when she said her virginity is something she cant change. Like hold up what? I think she's been one so long she really think its a part of her identity and she cant give it up. The way she reacted to the sex topic made me think being a virgin has stunted her growth mentally and more than just being immature or super emotional.

:rofl: @ Matt with the casual whats up. Im pretty sure he smashed some shorty thst night going ghost. Amber lowkey a doormat.

Wow @ Jamie and Elizabeth. Talk abkut 0 to 60. It thought it would at least be a bit better after Dr. Pepper. It just got worse. They all of a sudden look like the worst paired couple. It took one argument for it go to ****. Seems like they were all honeymoon phase and its worn off. Seems even Beth notices sex has been distracting them from having an actual relationship.

Last edited:
Bruh Matt not even trying and Amber wide tf back open in a split second
dead.png

Fam's explanation wasn't even creative. How you go ghost for a whole *** day without contact and talkin' about you and your boys have slumber parties like it's no big deal
sabu.png

I see you doe Amber
ohhh.png

Man aint no coming back into from basic caucasian sex. Jamie aint letting this **** go

Threw out all that **** Dr. Pepper fed them as soon as she left
skip1.png
They'll enjoy the make up sessions until divorce day

Greg got some cutty last night
youngsabu.png

Deonna "sick" all of a sudden doe
martin3.png
good to see they're trending in the right direction

Iris...baby girl, let go of that virgin ice queen talk. Going into panic mode merely speaking on it ain't it chief.

Talkin' bout it's only been 3 weeks..You signed up for a reality tv show for our f'ery entertainment.
unimpressed.png

Seeing Keith's granny, RIP Queen
mjcry1.png

Amber went from groupie to doormat. Matt was gone for 24 hours gave her a head nod when he arrives a sorry excuse and she accepts it?!? And then what’s worst to me, she’s going to jump off the chair to give him a hug and kiss. SMDH

Jaime is weird AF. Elizabeth really need to just pack her bags and go home.

After seeing how Iris cringed and cried over the sex talk I kinda feel like it’s more than just saving her virginity for marriage. Perhaps something happened when she was really young that completely closed her off. So much that even having a sex conversation is uncomfortable. I have two female friends who lost their virginity in their late twenties waiting for the right guy. But both of them were curious about sex would ask about different positions and stuff. They never acted like Iris.

Speaking of the night vision creep camera, they are scum for that. Showing Amber go through her workout routine and levels of despair. SMH. Never seen that before.

Yea they are definitely reaching for shock value it seems. Surprised they aren't forcing the couples to interact being they are in the same buildings.

Greg is WILD SUPER THIRSTY! Fam is like a kid that got ice cream for the first time and is trying to figure out how to get it everyday :rofl:

How he dont know asking a chick so directly how can I trigger you in to wanting to have sex cuz you want to have sex right then and there is not gonna get you any yambs?

So thirsty after getting some once.

I feel bad for Keith. Very clear he dont even want to smash Iris.

Greg obviously doesn't know how to get yambs, he could've smashed Deona a long time ago if he knew what he was doing. So it only makes sense that he'd act that way after getting a taste.

If Keith knows what is good for him he better leave Iris and her virgin ***** alone. She's a basket case and he doesn't want to see the other side of her crazy when he takes her flower. It is not worth the headache at all :smh:

- SMH @ Lifetime making Keith go through his grandmother's death on camera. Lifetime needs to chill
- Our boy Greg finally beat cheeks, good for him :pimp:
- LOL @ Matt just giving Amber the 'wassup' nod after not coming home for 24 hrs with no communication. He gives zero Fs :lol::lol::lol:. Feel bad for Amber; she's too quick to forgive him though. She was super pissed off then he said like 3 words and she's excited again.
- I feel like Elizabeth and Matt would have been a better match. She woulda chewed him out for not coming home like that
- Jaime and Elizabeth are just done. End that relationship now. This is the worst match the experts have ever made. They might be cool for a week or so but they'll end up breaking up
- Iris is acting like a middle schooler when it comes to sex. She was cringing and crying with those sex questions. She's built sex up and put it on this pedestal to be some big event. Just get it over with. You guys are married. Keith is alot more understanding than I would be.
- Deonna is down to have sex every other month. She has that 'reformed *****' vibe. She got ran through for the last decade and now she's tryna make her husband work hard, the audacity. Greg deserves better.
- Matt was smart with the massage. Amber got a little :emoji_peach: on her though.:emoji_eyes:

Seems like they signed up for that though no? The whole point is to put your entire life on camera good and bad. It's ****ed up, but they need those ratings by any means necessary.
I never noticed that scene of amber, so I went back to look :smokin
Deonna needs a real man to be assertive and take that thang whenever he wants it. Aint nobody waiting around for P from their new wife :smh:

I know for a fact, in past seasons, they hated that the couples had control of the handheld cameras when the camera crew left and it was up to them to record when they wanted.

Almost every season there's been some spicy arguments off camera in the homes that ended up on the show. One from homey that ended up marrying one of the experts, when he secretly recorded his wife going off on him.

Last edited:
I forgot about Jon getting ol' girl on camera talking crazy. And not to mention the stuff going on between Kate and Puke. I think after those two situations they probably smartened up to it. Plus with them being in these condos like you said they can eavesdrop easily whereas when they were renting or using one of the spouses homes, would have been easy for someone to say get the cameras out my house right now.

Matt (sitting down): sup

Amber: Where were you? You didn't call or text me for 3 days.

Matt: I cheated on you with 14 women.

Amber (crying): This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me in my life. How could you?

Matt (stands up):

Amber (noticing Matt is 6'9"): It's ok, I forgive you. I love you so much. You're so cute. blah blah blah

Very proud of the MAFS crew for setting up da spy cam so we don't miss a second of this trainwreck.

1. Lizzie and Jamie need to just stick with da smash buddy scene no way these fools making it. That caucasian sex line will be this year's "Saying Neal wasn't a Real Man" moment. No coming BACK NO COMING BAAAACK.

2. Deoanna is not a keeper. She smashed her friends way more than her husband.

3. Amber has 0 self confidence. She the same one that gave her ex money and dude bounced. Desperate for love.

4. Keith is my MVP if he plays his cards right he could get a record deal and his own show.

5. Iris is a CLOWN. Not because she's a virgin but her social skills are trash, she's beyond immature and she seems exhausting.

6. Jamal Mashburn is too thirsty. Clown looks like he's staring through the TV at us.

Thought i was the only one its not full on creepy but some of the looks Greg gives the camera or the camera catches him it be like son looking right at me in this disturbing way.

No lie, every time I read NO COMING BACK! NO COMMING BACCCKK! I'm hearing the song in my head :lol: Every time.

Last edited:
I randomly check on the past cast sometimes...Looks like Sonia bae says she's gained weight and feels unattractive..Still a schnack to me. :evil::evil::evil:

So just some kinda insider info:

Wife’s coworker got married yesterday. Going on the honeymoon this week.

The show pays for the dress, wedding, bachelorette party, etc. Participants make $10k per episode (each I believe). If you get divorced before the 8 weeks, you have to pay back $50k.

At the 8 week mark, they’ll also pay for the divorce. Also, if you get divorced within one year, they’ll pay for the divorce.

Probably some other stuff I’m forgetting right now, but once i heard about the money, my first immediate thought was how Matt is just trying to get all his episode money before he leaves amber. He retired from ball so he’s in no position to leave the show early and give up on all that money.

The show pays for the dress, wedding, bachelorette party, etc. Participants make $10k per episode (each I believe). If you get divorced before the 8 weeks, you have to pay back $50k.

At the 8 week mark, they’ll also pay for the divorce. Also, if you get divorced within one year, they’ll pay for the divorce.

Probably some other stuff I’m forgetting right now, but once i heard about the money, my first immediate thought was how Matt is just trying to get all his episode money before he leaves amber. He retired from ball so he’s in no position to leave the show early and give up on all that money.

10k isn't worth turning my life upside down over, :smh:. Unless the person is really an actor/actress and is using this as an opportunity to be "famous". But if you're a regular joe trying to find love,it isn't worth it at all. Not to mention how horrendous the success rate is for these couples :lol:

The old cast member I still check out is Vanessa. She's looking nice on IG:evil:

Yo, I literally just finished watching second chances with her and that goofy white dude. She is fine AF :pimp:. Plus I started watching her season like two days ago. She glew up from Season 3 to whenever they did second chances. She got more meat in all the right places, her face is glowing, her hair is more on point,and her edges are back. Season 3, shorty looked tired/drained. Her skin was dull, and her hair was basic as hell. Even with all that she was still pretty.

DAAAAAMMMMNNNN!

Molly ****ed up John's bag.

I'm looking at every person that forced an early divorce a certain way now. They do anywhere from 15 to 17 eps a season. Who giving up a chance @ 150k-170k? Like damn you must've really hated that person if you cant do 8 weeks of cohabitation.

Back
Top Bottom