💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
She said it on one of the unfiltered episodes that run prior to the show. She more insinuated they did other things than outright saying it

Keith said it on an unfiltered episode also. I don’t watch but reading comments on another forum Iris said that Keith doesn’t compliment her and make her feel desired so that’s partly why she’s hesitant to have sex with him. Also when she’s tried to initiate some type of physical intimacy at times he would roll over and play on his phone.

Keith seems like a decent enough guy but I wonder why he couldn’t find a wife on his own. Same with Greg. Some church lady should’ve snatched him up before he got on the show. The way Greg is always talking about compliments is annoying. Not that men don’t need/want compliments and reassurance but the way Greg always brings it up is annoying.

Keith said it on an unfiltered episode also. I don’t watch but reading comments on another forum Iris said that Keith doesn’t compliment her and make her feel desired so that’s partly why she’s hesitant to have sex with him. Also when she’s tried to initiate some type of physical intimacy at times he would roll over and play on his phone.

Keith seems like a decent enough guy but I wonder why he couldn’t find a wife on his own. Same with Greg. Some church lady should’ve snatched him up before he got on the show. The way Greg is always talking about compliments is annoying. Not that men don’t need/want compliments and reassurance but the way Greg always brings it up is annoying.
She probably don't know how to initiate anything intimate :lol:

Wow @ this recommitment episode :lol:

Basically a do you want that check in full? :lol:

Donna knows her problems. Greg really is coming off Bobby like. No problems with him at all? Its like they both know its on Donna if this marriage continues.

:rofl: @ Matt. He don't give a ****.

:lol: I dont remember that touch boobs part. Yeah she's wild immature.

Keith on some lets break up for a year and get back together after you've had some experience :lol: Either that or he really want the next man to smash first :rofl:

I totally understand. I dont like virgins.

Last edited:
- Iris is a clown. Can't even touch her husband; "we're not there yet" :smh:. Keith deserves better

- Matt hadn't been home for two days and he doesn't come home when the cameras aren't there. He just doesn't care :lol:. I couldn't imagine bouncing for 2 days and not contacting my girl. He's 100% cheating. Foh with that "clearing my head" stuff. Feel bad for Amber though :smh:

- Jaime is a punk. He argues in a way that allows him to inflict maximum damage.

Damn, Greg's momma boy self with his mom having a tragic past.

Pops with a whole other family.

Amber was a bit annoying for being so clingy but damn Matt is scumbag creeping. Like the Pastor didnt go hard enough. Its clear they're stringing **** along so it can have the most dramatic effect when revealed.

This recommitment ep was for show cuz jn reality Elizabeth and Amber would've left Jamie and Matt. Hell Keith maybe would've dipped on Iris with that whole I want someone else to take that virginity before I get with her :lol:

I can’t unsee iris looking like Jordan for the Bernie Mac Show. Even my girl notices :rofl:

Iris couldn’t eem let Keith touch them mosquito bites as **** :smh: having her playing that game was a no go. I really don’t know **** about Iris other than her being a virgin. She makes it a mission to mention that every other word. Talking about there’s nothing she can do about it...mannn...spread them cheeks, that’s what u can do! I’m glad Keith kept it real. I would’ve been long gone. I missed like the last 5 min. I’ll catch it on the DVR tomorrow.

Matt ain’t it man. Dude ain’t come home in two days :rofl: he wants that check. Amber gullible. She knows Matt is telling her what she wants to hear but she still wants to make it work :smh:

Lmaoo Matt sitting on the couch saying those empty *** words to Amber and that blank *** stare

giphy.gif

And crine at him behind offended at Cal asking him about another girl, like how dare you mane
picard.png

Dog, She gave this a ***** a curfew
dead.png

Iris about to give Keith a nervous breakdown, his *** don't know what to do with that framed v-card

I know Liz crazy but Jamie is a ticking time bomb at any and everything. He gonna let the yoppa sing at any given moment.

They smash'n the most and have worse intimacy/sex issues than Keith and the virgin

Greg and Deonna know the biggest issue is her not opening up...next scene it's all Greg opening up. She dont have to worry about being hurt, Greg aint going nowhere
mjlol.png

Matt is so full of ****. This isn’t a quick process from my understanding so why even bother going through all this? It’s clear he doesn’t want to be in a monogamous relationship right now let alone a legal marriage. Amber has to find her backbone or the next guy will treat her the same way. A 230 curfew is ridiculous. An adult shouldn’t even have to have a curfew but if that’s what it comes down to 230 is way too late

I hope Deonna can open u cuz she might have the most decent man on this season.

I was paying complete attention to Iris and Keith or Jaimie and Liz so I have nothing to say about them.

I did notice that only Iris sees her virginity as a gift and why gift something like that to someone who couldn’t give you the same thing? If you’re saving yourself to give this precious thing to give to your husband why not wait for a man to exchange your precious gift with his?

I do like the expert said to stop saying he’s taking her virginity. It’s just the first time you’re having sex. nothing is being taken from you.

9392B2DC-238F-49FF-A7BA-2E6AED095B00.jpeg

Deonna looks great here. I didn’t recognize Iris at first but she looks good also. Amber brushed her hair for tv. Good for her.

Wow @ this recommitment episode :lol:

Basically a do you want that check in full? :lol:

Donna knows her problems. Greg really is coming off Bobby like. No problems with him at all? Its like they both know its on Donna if this marriage continues.

:rofl: @ Matt. He don't give a ****.

:lol: I dont remember that touch boobs part. Yeah she's wild immature.

Keith on some lets break up for a year and get back together after you've had some experience :lol: Either that or he really want the next man to smash first :rofl:

I totally understand. I dont like virgins.

Nah, Iris is on a completely different level. I've met women who are virgins but can at least talk about their sexuality. She's on some "virginity is a precious gift", middle school type stuff. she talks about virginity like it's some type of medical condition Keith is going to have to get used to.

YOOO Deonna and dem necks!!!!!

Keith and Greg seem to be really nice guys. I dont know if I would be able to last with those two wives they got.

Jaime and Elizabeth are both freakin nuts.

My boy Matt :lol::lol: This fool gonna start his talk with Pastor Cal saying they are in a good place, like the man doesn't know that Matt has been
MIA for the last two days. And then once again he walks in on Amber the doormat for the first time with the head nod saying sup:rofl:

Matthew is the real MVP in this season. Son doesn't care at all. He's just meeting the bare minimum requirements to get those checks. :rofl::rofl:. He bounces everytime the camera goes off.

Bro, I was laughing out loud when Pastor Cal said that Matt isn't there when the cameras aren't on. Dude legit doesn't give a d***, he just wants that check. He was talkin all that mess about this mobile detailing company, is he even still working on that?

Then he has the audacity to be mad when Pastor Cal asks if he's cheating or not. "I'm offended that that's even a question right now":lol:, what do you expect people to think when you leave home for days at a time without calling or texting? I like Amber but she doesn't have the backbone to keep him accountable. What he walks back in the house he just gives her the "sup" nod and keeps it moving. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even think cheating is where it ends.

I think fam leaves and goes lives a completely other life with friends and family and they got no clue he's even married or on this show. Probably think he's @ work when he leaves :lol:

The fact that he's done that more than once :rofl:

Like he greeting his roommate after being on the road.

Son don't have a care in da world. I think his back story about his parents is Ducktales. They probably think he's still in Greece playing ball.

giphy.gif

Yoooooo :wow::wow::wow:

You guys are probably right. That makes sense and his along with why his family isn't involved. He probably tells his other girl and his folks that he's "busy" while he's shooting. I'm sure all this stuff is going to come out after the show is over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom