💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
eh. just not worth the risk. could eventually get posted on reddit or something and i'd just rather not take the risk. will definitely watch next season though and give you guys any inside info.

i watched temptation island this past season. ended up seeing one of the guys in the show in my hometown. he left his girl for a new girl and the new girl was actually from my city so we figured out he was going to end up with her before the show was halfway through.

They really made them all move into the same complex this szn?
dahell2.png
mjlol.png

Greg lowkey is Bobby 2.0
ohhh.png
Fam aint phased by much, just ready to serve his queen

Deonna gotta be mad they gotta stay in those apt's instead of Greg's house
QbadP.png
.Still can't tell where her head is at though

50KS8.png
@ Keith saying the rest of the condoms he packed for the trip and only had 3 left. Fam had one of those economy packs you cop off Amazon
youngsabu.png

Amber snappin' already over using separate bathrooms
pachah1.png
I would love that set up but I guess I can't blame her..Matt ain't consistent mane

Him having a picture of himself to look at before bed..idk about that one :lol:

100% Matt wants out. The dude's been living out of a suitcase for years, I don't think you've thought this one through. He's going to take the first contract he gets in Bosnia and leave ASAP. :lol:

Last edited:
100% Matt wants out. The dude's been living out of a suitcase for years, I don't think you've thought this one through. He's going to take the first contract he gets in Bosnia and leave ASAP. :wow:

Word! She’s a stage 5 clinger. She’s way too needy.

That Deonna chick is either a lesbian or just a chick looking for a friend. She doesn’t have a sexual bone in her body. Plus any bird that keeps their dog locked in a cage is a weirdo.

Ok, I've done a 180 on Iris. She sucks. :lol:

Keith/Jamie seem like the only normal people on the entire show.

Got a feeling Matt got a GRIP of skeletons in the closet.

Yeah. I dunno about moving the couples all in the same apt complex. Something weird about it.

Especially after seeing Greg's big house

Seems with every season the show is unlocking benefits. Bumped to 4 couples full time now, same honeymoon deal with the hotels, now they got them all temporarily living in the same building for the entire season.

With that recipe though, I cant wait from one person from a couple has sex with someone else in another couple.

Last edited:
It’s wild being in my city.. these are the couples they decided to cast. But each season seems to follow the same.

South Park is such a dry area too. I’ll see what they choose to do with the rest of this season but don’t really see hope for more than Greg.

Man Iris was mad annoying when Keith lost his ring. She was overreacting like the ***** took it off and threw it. She talks entirely way too much. But I hope they work out. Good looking couple.

Deonna gushing about the 4 bedroom house...not knowing or probably already knows Greg built that house for him and his ex fiancé. But she needed to relax. Everyone has a past. Some of these women swear guys fall from the sky into their life the first day they meet them.

I don’t think Jamie and Elizabeth gonna work out. I just don’t. My girl loves Elizabeth for whatever reason.

Matt felt some type of way when Amber said she can support both of them while he starts up his detailing business. I understand as a man that can **** with u but at the end of the day, u would want a wife like that to hold it down and not run away. But at the same time, u can’t get too comfortable or she’ll loose all respect for u. But Amber a groupie, so I don’t know.

I was thinking the same thing. I lost my ring twice, my ex was upset about it, but she didn't nag me especially since I replaced it. When I saw that, I was like this ***** needs to calm the hell down before dude decides to divorce her *** :smh:

Deonna keeps talking about she hasn't been in a relationship in 10 yrs, I guess she felt everybody else had their lives on hold too :lol: I don't get her all, she has a lot of issues. Telling dude to tone it down on the compliments, lol. If they last more than a year she's going to regret that :rofl:

I didn't react the same way Matt did to hearing that, but for me I appreciate having a chick like that but I don't want my girl/wife having to support us. I'll work twice as hard to get my **** off the ground. But it's good to know she has my back :pimp:

Yeah. I dunno about moving the couples all in the same apt complex. Something weird about it.

Especially after seeing Greg's big house

Seems with every season the show is unlocling benefits. Bumped to 4 couples full time now, same honeymoon deal with the hotels, now they got them all temporarily living in the same building for the entire season.

With that recipe though, I cant wait from one person from a couple has sex with someone else in another couple.

I haven't really watched the past shows in their entirety, but I think this is a good idea. If they move into someone else's place, don't they have to sell their own or break their lease? Not to mention moving most of their belongings too. If things don't work out they can just go back to their own spot and not miss a beat.

I haven't really watched the past shows in their entirety, but I think this is a good idea. If they move into someone else's place, don't they have to sell their own or break their lease? Not to mention moving most of their belongings too. If things don't work out they can just go back to their own spot and not miss a beat.
Before, they would either move in to one of their own places (whoever had the better/bigger place) or buy a new spot together. Sometimes there'd be the issue of breaking a lease or selling their home.

Now its you have to move in to this temporary spot we provide for you. Kinda reminds me of Real World.

You got it right. Their own apt in an apt complex.

I just know from dorming, its mad easy to go upstairs or downstairs and **** a neighbor.

Like the couples interacting more is good but they dont need to be that close.

Last edited:
You got it right. Their own apt in am apt complex.

I just know from dorming, its mad easy to go upstairs or downstairs and **** a neighbor.

Like the couples interacting more is good but they dont need to be that close.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It is only a matter of time if they continue this setup going foward and I could see them easily taking full advantage of two participants sneaking outside of their "marriage" to smash. The producers know what they are doing . :lol::lol:

The red head and bald guy seem like they have the best chance so far.

I don’t understand Iris and the condom thing. She’s only not been penetrated so to act offended he had condoms is silly. She seems like a lot to deal with. At the same time rookie mistake Keith. Throw out the box lol

Amber is super thirsty and Matt? almost seems like an airhead. It could just be his voice but he sounds empty and boring.

Deonna was hype about Greg’s nice house and they have to move into an apartment with the rest of the couple lol Greg seems like a decent guy. Wonder why he had to come on tv to find a wife. He’s not the most attractive but I’d think there would be enough women ready to make a life in his house and use his two ovens lol

Don’t wanna keep derailing the thread, but do they show the bachelorette party at all?

My wife’s coworker got officially chosen for the next season and she invited my wife to her bachelorette party. They’re not even that close, but I convinced her to just go anyway and try and get some camera time haha.

Don’t wanna keep derailing the thread, but do they show the bachelorette party at all?

My wife’s coworker got officially chosen for the next season and she invited my wife to her bachelorette party. They’re not even that close, but I convinced her to just go anyway and try and get some camera time haha.
Yea they show it

I don't think you're derailing the thread, you have pertinent information relating to a show we have lots of questions about. You're the inside man, :lol:

Wow if nepotism is what breaks up Jamie and Elizabeth :lol: Fam suddenly has nonrespect for her.

She looks the type to me. Especially with how her father acts and their relationship.

Wonder if Greg finally smashhed. Dont see a lot of passion there yet.

Bruh....the spat between Jaime and Elizabeth was legendary disrespect :lol: Me and my girl had the :wow: look the entire time

Iris tripping over.....LEMONADE!

I’m happy to see Deonna finally opening up. So the reason she hasn’t been in a relationship in 10 years is cause she developed feelings for her **** buddies. So them buddies chunked the deuces. At least she’s taking that as a learning lesson. My boy Greg bout to get some :pimp:

Matt’s a tool

Last edited:
I take back what I said: I don't think any of these couples are gonna make it :lol:

- Deonna is still trippin, still hasn't let Greg get close. I can see him getting irritated soon.
- Elizabeth and Jamie's relationship went about as well as I thought it would. It started out good because of the sex but its gonna end quick because they're so different. Jamie was really being a hurtful a**hole during that conversation. Intentionally trying to hurt his wife because he was butthurt. He's too old to be acting like that and Elizabeth really called him out at the end. I think they're done.
- Iris is crazy. First she overreacted about the missing ring, then it was the condoms and now she's tripping over some $4, Minute Maid lemonade? Obviously they come from different cultures and she comes from a place where that's seen as disrespectful but she needs to chill. I think Keith is gonna get annoyed. Sucks because Keith seems like a good dude.
- Matt just doesn't wanna be there and its painfully obvious. He just bounced on his wife and didn't call or text for 14 hrs. He's just a nomad who's used to coming and going as he pleases, not answering to anyone. Amber seems so genuine and earnest so it sucks that he's doing her like that.

:lol: @ Greg's boys; aint nobody compliment her?

You hear those things and they sound like such non-issues.

I feel bad for Keith. He deserved better.

Something off with Iris. Like her mind dont know how to filter **** or act accordingly given the situation. She acting like Keith's friends dropped a deuce in her personal bathroom.

The way Matt acts you would think he must be a conman cuz he fooled the experts or the experts dont give a single ****. Fam is not ready to be married. I feel like we only see him behave differently if the experts gave him the woman of his dreams. I did like how he dropped those real life facts. Said having a kid bonds you with the parent forever. This marriage **** is serious but this for show, we can get this annulled or a divorce. Children is that forever steez. So Imma need 8 years :lol:

Last edited:
Jamie trolling Elizabeth's dad
QbadP.png

This ninja Matt really said 8 years though...Fam really said that out loud
sabu.png
. Just say you dont want to have kids with her if that's the point
mjlol.png

Iris lowkey trippin' but I kind of feel her if the way she described it happened that way . Nobody in my circle is opening my fridge without the green light
mjtf.png
The green light is usually a given but we all still wait on the "your free to have whatever bro"
pachah1.png
I still wouldn't spazz like that about it

Greg is Bobby 2.0 but got stuck with Jasmine 2.0. Hopefully Deonna opens up and gets past her past. The potential is there
rejoice.png

Jamie is relentless. This dude is way too calm in his moments are savageness...like fam
mindblown.png

Basic caucasian sex...omfg
50KS8.png

Lmaoooooooooo. GOAT level f'ery
50KS8.png

Elizabeth is the MVP of this **** and we havent even got to her calling the new Dr. Jessica a *****
50KS8.png

Back
Top Bottom