💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Matt is the GOAT!!! We all knew that he checked out after the honeymoon and was staying only because he's not receiving FIBA checks anymore.
But what I don't understand is why he went to the BBQ. Why go to a BBQ where you know you will be a target by the other couples? But have to give my boy props. Walked in, gave everyone his sup head nod, grabbed a beer, hit the ladies with that chapter's closed and dipped.

I'm happy for Keith, he needs better than that lame nickel swallower. But its a shame on producers to have their relationship based 100% on her virginity.

Oh yall see Pastor Cal facials expressions throughout the whole episode? Hilarious:rofl:

Fairly certain that there was some money tied up into that appearance. Probably HAD to be there to get the final payout.

Also, if you look closely....both Iris and Keith had their rings on (obv. producer-driven) in that scene. It was all (obviously) a set-up.

$40k for 8 weeks sounds more realistic honestly, but my wife's friend said she'll be getting $10k per episode. maybe they change it depending on location. i know cost of living in dc is way higher than in charlotte.

Keith Juelz'n a little
619b5e132112fe09382c0b777175057d.png
He isn't saying what he really wants to say

"He has everything you want in a husband"

Besides being physically and emotionally available of course
mjlol.png

Amber is obviously still hurt af. Being a middle school teacher ain't a good look for her. Them kids would fry her into oblivion at school :lol:. Matt basically laughed at her when she said she did her "crazy".

Why would Amber even say "When I see you out I wanna say hey ex - husband"? Clearly she still hurt. Who says things like that?

Jamie and Liz gonna break up every few weeks until one ends up in an orange jumpsuit from things going too far

- Iris is still too immature. Keith is trying to be polite and let her down easy but she keeps holding out hope.
- Deonna and Greg are solid. Glad to see it
- Matt is still a bum. When Amber called him out about seeing other chicks all he could say was "oh ok" :lol::lol: dude straight doesn't care
- You can tell that Amber is salty though.
- :lol: @ Elizabeth almost wanting a divorce because her dog got sick. She's nuts for real.:lol:
- Jaime and Elizabeth look solid though. They are gonna be that couple argues for decades.
- How much dirty was Matt doing? Whole city knew he was in the streets. True dirty bag :lol:

Last edited:
Respect to Keith. Fam was still managing not to say the wrong thing and be clear about his reasoning.

Iris is a lost cause unless some roughneck watches the show and aims to turn her out. Too much work.

Amber sloring around town after the divorce :lol:

15 min :rofl: :rofl: Matt confirming he was about that bag. Son aint even say after the honeymoon but 15 min basically after the marriage ceremony.

:lol: @ mastering the clapback and having to roast your wife to keep her in check. There's something so dysfunctional about Jamie's and Liz's marriage.

:rofl: @ all the couples even Matt and Amber looking at Jamie and Liz after airing their arguments.

Look at Iris trying to spice it up with that corny caption. I can’t get the image of Jordan from the Bernie Mac show out of my head.

Look at Iris trying to spice it up with that corny caption. I can’t get the image of Jordan from the Bernie Mac show out of my head.

She looks better in the IG post but on the TV her tracks were looking awful. She needs to go to whoever did Keith's braids :lol:

Looking back at the wedding episode now that Matt was like "after 15mins i was out" :rofl::rofl::rofl:Mans prob called it in his mind when she was all "he has nice lips, lets make out some more, oh my gosh"

Iris and that caption...

giphy.gif

I have never been more proud of MAFS contestant than I am of Matt aka Matthew. Son is a SAVAGE. He had barz for days, hit Amber with the head nod after a night of partying and smashing. Said "the chapter is closed" after breaking Amber's heart. Then fellas, THEN, THEEEEEEEN he says he knew it wasn't going to work 15 minutes in. Finally when they asked about what advice they would give to future couples, Amber says "have difficulty conversations", they ask Matthew and he hits them with silence and the :stoneface: . BEAUTIFUL

giphy (5).gif

giphy (4).gif

Back
Top Bottom