💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Nothing really surprised me in the finale due to knowing one spoiler but I am happy for Keith. Dodged that bullet.

My guy trashed the pics so nonchalantly
mjlol.png
Yo I'm saying there were some pics where it wasnt even Amber and Matt but Amber with some friend or Matt with someone :lol:

Last edited:
Matt the goat. Son took the pictures and just put them straight in the garbage. Went outside and shut those **** down, downed a beer and swerved. Son didn’t even eat. She was too regular. Son was hittin exotics all over the world to come back home and they gave him reggie. I don’t blame him.

Keith hit Iris with the harden pump fake step back hezi. She had the nerve to talk about him improving and still wearing her wedding ring. I was hoping she gave up the cheeks the night before and him still saying he wanted a divorce.

Jamie gonna end up putting hands on spongebob before the year is out.

Deanna and Greg ain’t lasting more then 6 months. He’s been doing literally doing all the work. Deonna the type to not give up the neck cause she on her period.

^ :rofl:

Yo if Keith had smashed and then asked for a divorce he would be getting dragged on social media for life :lol:

Son gonna be like the box was whack

Last edited:
Matthew is the MVP. His scumbag tactics will be legendary. We will be talking about dude for future seasons. Very proud of Keith for getting out. Iris was a handful. Chapter CLOSED indeed comrade. Keith handled things BEAUTIFULLY. Don't smash, get out and keep your good name. Hands down an ELITE SEASON. Matthew leaving and saying the chapter is closed was BARZ.

Iris had the nerve to say something about Keith improving? Wut? :lol:

She's AWFUL.

She’s said in interviews outside the show he never complimented her and when she would try to initiate physical stuff that wasn’t sex Keith would be cold to her. Everything Keith was saying to the cameras about being emotionally immature he never told Iris. She learned about it watching the show throughout the season. That shows his level of communication skills. He kinda rode the fence all season with “it’s an obstacle but I think we can work through it” type lines. Iris talked way too much but you definitely knew what she was feeling. Just because he didn’t cry about not getting sex doesn’t make him perfect. We actually learned very little about Keith throughout the season. I think like Will last season he checked out pretty early and was just going through the motions. Sucks for Iris to not see it coming maybe that’s where more relationship experience would have come in hand. Keith played it right for a man married to a virgin on tv he knew he wasn’t going to stay with. I hope they both find what they want in a partner. Iris should get that virginity **** out the way or find a church man who is also a virgin or celibate. Your average man isn’t going to wait on a virgin at this big age

Matt is trash and I would like to know what in him made him think he wanted to be in a legal marriage. He’s a coward for not being upfront with Amber. What makes him worse than Keith outside of the cheating is he was still ******* on his “friend” of a wife while messing with other women. He probably did **** hoping it would force her to end it so he wouldn’t look so bad. I’m glad she found a voice and told him about himself and how it made her feel. I doubt he cares but good for her for standing up for herself.

There’s no way I would sit there and pack after I just got divorced. I’d tell that ***** throw my **** away and keep it moving :lol:

I was wondering why they breezed through the decisions so fast but now I see it was for that messy bbq. **** The girls went easy on Matt. I coulda definitely made him say **** it and leave sooner :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah we definitely aint learn much about Keith and he wasnt ever challenged or probed to open up or advance the relationship cuz Iris herself was such an obstacle and a bit of an overwhelming personality. The entire 8 weeks centered on her virginity and was basically like a course for her to get better at relationships and she hasnt progressed a lot in that regard.

When I think on them more I don't know what the experts were thinking pairing Iris with Keith cuz its not so much being a virgin but that she had anything that she put on a pedestal like that in her life that basically became an obstacle in the relationship. I wouldn't be 100% down with her initating anything knowing it wont be sex or something else just off the way she treats the idea of sexual relations.

I'm not defending it but I also see why he never talked to her more given how she acts and reacts to certain subjects.

Last edited:
^ It was obvious Keith did like Iris. It was her that wouldn’t let him love her. She got mad when his friends drank orange juice. She’s a corn ball. He rode it out because that’s what the show is all about. When he would try and make things physical or play the “sexy time” games she would be like “that’s gross” or “I ate a nickel in band camp”. She was the one that wasn’t trying. She doesn’t know how to be in a relationship which is why she prob signed on for this show to begin with. If he was to try and muscle her out the panties with ultimatums he woulda got killed on social media. Taking your wife’s virginity in your 30s is something no sexually active male wants to do. You saw her hands?!? She ain’t even give him that Jamaican jerk or give up the salami toppy. She was pretty much a roommate to him.

Just caught up.

Didnt see Keith going through with it but I get it completely.

Jamie gone catch a body. They too crazy.

Deonna looks like a professional instigator. She need to buy a new personality. #prayforgreg

Must be to Matts :rofl:. What a piece of ****.

I love this show.

No one said anything about muscle her out the panties but if Keith were more expressive liken greg the outcome may have been different. If Keith saw something in Iris early on he didn’t like it’s good they didn’t have sex but I don’t feel like he gave it 100% because he didn’t communicate to her what he was telling the cameras.

To be clear I don’t think Keith is a bad guy I just think he got off easy by the experts because Iris had way less relationship/sexual experience than he had. A man like Greg paired with Iris may have been a better choice for her.

The "experts" did an AMAZING JOB this season. The pairings were for our entertainment only and they delivered. I don't care how much communication you do when the experts sandbag you by pairing you up with a virgin. They knew what they were doing. In past seasons they were quick to pull receipts and show clips of the pre show interviews when the participants lied to them about what they wanted. I doubt they asked Keith if he would be cool with marrying someone with no sexual experience. They would show the clip if they had. I wouldn't be surprised if the main reason Keith didn't open up was because he didn't want to hurt Iris after she supported him when his grandma passed away. I think his grandma's passing played a huge role with how he handled things.

Matthew truly is the GOAT. We thought Lucas and his "drinking" shannegions wouldn't be surpassed but we were wrong. Matthew knew this relationship was a scam and handled things accordingly. He wanted a groupie to occasionally smash that would probably give him her paycheck for drinking expenses while he ran out the clock until he gets a call to play ball in Greece.

Puke walked so Matthew could run...:lol::lol: They should have had a tail on Matt ala Cheaters..that would have been Emmy winning television.

5 couples next season? Can't wait.

Puke walked so Matthew could run...:lol::lol: They should have had a tail on Matt ala Cheaters..that would have been Emmy winning television.

5 couples next season? Can't wait.

NO 2020

new year going to start off right :emoji_boom::emoji_boom:

How about the experts reactions towards Keith in comparison to Jamie/Beth? They were literally dancing on the table when the both of them said they'd want to be together. IMO, they were by FAR the worst couple on the show. Ike and Tina Turner w/o the melanin and talent. Classic definition of a toxic relationship.

*edit*

I just read that they get paid per-episode and cap out at 40k. Not bad for 8 weeks. EASY to see Matt's motivation. I'm not mad at it. Honestly, I think there was some attraction between the two early on....but her issues just came to surface shortly after meeting. Eventually that pushed him away and really gave him his "out" through the commitment. He just had to make it to the finish line. I'm pretty sure the producers were aware that he was doing his own thing and fed the dude lines with the purpose of keeping the storyline alive for the remainder of the season after he checked out.

Last edited:
40k for 2 months work???

One of y'all NTers gonna have to sign up and see what this business opportunity bout.... Or

Hit Amber up and report back. She make 80k + got that 40. Just make sure yall tall and don't wanna leave the house.

Matt is the GOAT!!! We all knew that he checked out after the honeymoon and was staying only because he's not receiving FIBA checks anymore.
But what I don't understand is why he went to the BBQ. Why go to a BBQ where you know you will be a target by the other couples? But have to give my boy props. Walked in, gave everyone his sup head nod, grabbed a beer, hit the ladies with that chapter's closed and dipped.

I'm happy for Keith, he needs better than that lame nickel swallower. But its a shame on producers to have their relationship based 100% on her virginity.

Oh yall see Pastor Cal facials expressions throughout the whole episode? Hilarious:rofl:

How about the experts reactions towards Keith in comparison to Jamie/Beth? They were literally dancing on the table when the both of them said they'd want to be together. IMO, they were by FAR the worst couple on the show. Ike and Tina Turner w/o the melanin and talent. Classic definition of a toxic relationship.
It'll probably never be released officially, maybe one day leaked, but I'm beginning to think the experts themselves get huge bonuses for every couple that stays married at the end. That's their real incentive.

Cuz nobody honestly thinks the concept of being married to a stranger based on matchmaker choosing your spouse actually works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom