💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I’m watching that preshow thing they do before the episode and they played a clip of how Matt left his wedding ring in the drawer....

That man is an airhead. Why didn’t he take the ring with him and leave it in the car or something? He a beta playa.

I'm thinking he did that purposely. Dude has been checkout since day 1, making sure she gets the hint

Knew Keith wasn’t about to stick through with this

Think we’re 1/4 tonight

Nah mean >D

This herb, Raven:

DIBlFj0UwAAkJOJ.jpg

Everyone knew Greg and Deonna were gonna stay together.

I'm really surprised Keith walked away. It's the best decision for him but I'm still surprised.

Matt is a straight scumbag for doing Amber like that. :smh:He was cheating from day one. Talmbout "I thought we were just friends". Boy what? Y'all are married:lol:

Did Amber stay. My wife turned the channel and we had it paused. She is pissed. Need to know ASAP lol.

Matt left came in with zero damns and left with negative zero damns.

Iris might be holding out for hope from that last scene. I really thought they were gonna stay together but I think the virginity situation may have been the least of their issues. Keith may have been turned off way early and just concealed it better
francis.png
Iris mentioning Keith never really complimenting her in the past feels a little more telling now.

Why Deonna looked at Keith like a man hater? lol
Ol nosy *** girl
mjtf.png
she talked about marriage like another box checked off the list, I hope she opens up more for Greg's sake

I was 4/4 tonight. Greg and Deonna was a lock to stay together. I had Jamie and Beth staying together as well but I don’t think it’ll last.

My girl was shocked Keith divorced Iris. Man I saw that **** coming a mile away. After that swallowing the coin story, I knew that was a wrap.

Matt a ****ing savage man. No ****s given turned full heel. He done moved on, chapter closed and all that. He slime.

Back
Top Bottom