💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
In general it’s not a big deal if you can go into your friends fridge without asking but if he/she just got married you should definitely get the ok from the other spouse or your friend again just to avoid what happened with Iris and Keith. If she doesn’t like it he needs to shut it down. I think she could’ve approached it better but if she doesn’t like it it should be the end of them having free reign of the fridge. She should’ve just made a joke about them bringing her some lemonade next time they come and then talk to Keith about it. No need for attitude.

Matt is a jerk. No person with sense or who cared would think that’s ok. He doesn’t like her and it’s been obvious from the start. She’s just too thirsty for him in my opinion. If she was more glam and fell back a little he’d probably be all over it. I had no clue ol girl had a twin. I was so confused when they were taking.

Glad Deonna is opening up. Am I trippin or do they pair black couples of similar complexion every season.

Idk what happened with Jamie and Beth. I don’t understand why her questions offended him so much. I also don’t understand why she was upset with him wanting to evaluate their relationship. I believe her when she said they have sex almost everyday and when she said he gives out basic white boy **** I know that had to hurt :rofl:

I don’t see the big deal about her dad giving her a job at his company. I do think it’s strange it didn’t come up for two weeks that she hadn’t actually started the job.

Last edited:
Keith and Iris have two different relationships with their friends. I’m sure Iris friends was given the run down about not going through her things. Keith friends on the other hand, free will. It’s not that big of a deal. Iris tried to compare that situation to friends going thru their **** in the bedroom dresser and bathroom...who in the **** does that?! :lol: She must’ve forgot the moment she got to Keith’s crib, she went they his nightstand drawers like it was nothing. Man, if u don’t take this $4 and buy some more lemonade. Keith dealing with unnecessary **** so far and haven’t even smashed yet :smh:

Last edited:
I take back what I said: I don't think any of these couples are gonna make it :lol:

- Deonna is still trippin, still hasn't let Greg get close. I can see him getting irritated soon.
- Elizabeth and Jamie's relationship went about as well as I thought it would. It started out good because of the sex but its gonna end quick because they're so different. Jamie was really being a hurtful a**hole during that conversation. Intentionally trying to hurt his wife because he was butthurt. He's too old to be acting like that and Elizabeth really called him out at the end. I think they're done.
- Iris is crazy. First she overreacted about the missing ring, then it was the condoms and now she's tripping over some $4, Minute Maid lemonade? Obviously they come from different cultures and she comes from a place where that's seen as disrespectful but she needs to chill. I think Keith is gonna get annoyed. Sucks because Keith seems like a good dude.
- Matt just doesn't wanna be there and its painfully obvious. He just bounced on his wife and didn't call or text for 14 hrs. He's just a nomad who's used to coming and going as he pleases, not answering to anyone. Amber seems so genuine and earnest so it sucks that he's doing her like that.

Was Deonna celibate for 10 yrs, or just in her "situationships"? Greg is smitten, even if he gets irritated he won't leave his baby.

Iris is bat**** crazy, and Keith is dealing with a lot and hasn't gotten any *** yet. He better not smash that crazy chick :rofl: She is going to die a virgin, nobody has time for her nonsense.

That chick is below Matt's standards plain and simple. He's not feeling that match and wants someone more on his level. Her being so clingy does not help at all.

Jaime & Elizabeth :lol:. Shorty said he has basic caucasian sex :wow:, and doesn't romance her. Ouch! She was pleased with herself too, lol.

Last edited:
I take back a little of what I said. I was on reddit and as they pointed out they were entertaining guests and who limits their guests to two drinks? I still think they don’t need to pop into their friends fridge that he now shares with his wife until she gives the ok but sis really needs to relax. I’m thinking in general they shouldn’t do it but I think she was really upset about the lemonade specifically.

Also Beth’s look is very distracting to me. All I see are her injected lips and her straight backside and she slouches at the same time.

Bruh....the spat between Jaime and Elizabeth was legendary disrespect :lol: Me and my girl had the :wow: look the entire time

Iris tripping over.....LEMONADE!

I’m happy to see Deonna finally opening up. So the reason she hasn’t been in a relationship in 10 years is cause she developed feelings for her **** buddies. So them buddies chunked the deuces. At least she’s taking that as a learning lesson. My boy Greg bout to get some :pimp:

Matt’s a tool

Deonna opening up once she saw buddy's estate he lives in :lol: (not really an estate, but yall get my point)

Jamie...JAMIE :rofl: Lemme tell yall about Elizabeth. She's probably been in line to "start next week "at the new job with her dad for the past 8 years. Obviously her and Jamie are physically attracted to each other, but that's it. I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with Elizabeth. Her being a "free spirit" is code for being a complete and utter disaster. She's been coddled and enabled for her whole life. Dad overcompensating for all of her shortcomings by bankrolling her entire existence.

Jamie scooping that cat up and bouncing like this:
tenor.gif

Also...I said it before, but Iris REALLY sucks. Imagine having to deal with a completely naive person 24/7? Good gracious.

Amber :lol: :rofl: She's been with dude for 2 weeks, and she's trippin' like this? She needs major therapy. Matt is trying the nice guy act with her when it's obvious that they're not going to make it. He better chance his phone number, becuase when they do get divorced, she's gonna be stalking him. Dude should have never slept with her. He's with a certified loon.

Amber’s mentioned her fav movie is Love and Basketball. She got herself a hooper. She was in love from the jump. She can’t stop mentioning the fact that he’s hot to everyone who’s willing to listen but forget the fact he might not be that into u.

My parents are still married but knowing folks who parents are divorced is rough on them. So I can understand the child not opening up until their ready. Very sensitive topic. In Jaime situation, I wish he could’ve handled it differently and not blow up. But this is TV and I’m here for the drama! When Beth mentioned that “same boring Caucasian sex” line, u know that ****ed Jaime up. I had to get up out my seat to catch my laughter :rofl:

Greg could have been finessed them yambs. He's way too nice and obedient. All he had to do was start with the lips, go to the neck, back to the lips and work his way down. No way she could have resisted it.

50KS8.png

When Amber asked Matt about his favorites movies and he just started naming off genres
skip1.png

and then wanting a son named Quincy, The "experts" should have just linked him up with a Deonna
pachah1.png

This is arguably the worst matched couple...if not THE worst, then they have to be 1b behind Luke/Kate.

They should re-pool the couples:

Keith/Beth
Jamie/Iris
Matt/Deonna
Amber/Therapist
Greg/someone w/ a pulse

The way Elizabeth dropped that basic caucasian sex line I just know she's been with some brown and black brothers :lol:

This is arguably the worst matched couple...if not THE worst, then they have to be 1b behind Luke/Kate.

They should re-pool the couples:

Keith/Beth
Jamie/Iris
Matt/Deonna
Amber/Therapist
Greg/someone w/ a pulse
Those top 3 switches might actually make the show 5× more entertaining :lol: Keith and Beth? Jamie and Iris? :rofl:

Last edited:
Iris trippin over some lemonade, she is acting like Keiths boys opened the fridge and cooked the thanksgiving turkey. Smdh. And is it me or does Iris remind everyone she is a virgin every chance she gets? I don’t know how much more patience Keith is gonna have with the virgin.

Deonna is wack.

When Elizabeth said Jaime and his basic Caucasian sex I died. This girl definitely into some freaky stuff and been BLACKED a couple times in her life.

Jaime is a mess tho. How you gonna go at your wife and her “job” all because she asked about your parents divorcing 10 years ago! I understand it being sensitive but still.

Amber the groupie. Man I feel bad, she can try as hard as she wants but Matt isn’t gonna fall for her. But for Matt to straight up leave and not come back all night, to do that to the girl that has issues with those close to her just leaving. Wow no compassion smh

Just saw the most recent episode. Just kinda half paid attention to the first one and haven’t watched any others. Wth happened to amber. Thought she looked decent at the wedding, but the way she looks now is a 180 imo.

Just saw the most recent episode. Just kinda half paid attention to the first one and haven’t watched any others. Wth happened to amber. Thought she looked decent at the wedding, but the way she looks now is a 180 imo.
Her label is the tomboy of this season

so little update:

they had the bachelorette party this past weekend. they ended up saying she could only bring 3 friends with her so my wife didn't tag along. i think they just took a boat out on the dirty potomac river. i believe the wedding is in either this weekend or next weekend. she's a nurse and i think she works night shift so that'll be kind of an interesting dynamic assuming they have opposite sleep schedules and whatnot. they gave her an iphone to record the little self confessionals on, but she said she keeps forgetting to take it with her and hates doing it.

^^^^^
He's horny, he been single for 2 years himself. I'm still confused about Deanna. She's 30 and has been single for 10 yrs. No dating, no friends with benefits, no random D, nothing? That is crazy as hell.

^^^^^
He's horny, he been single for 2 years himself. I'm still confused about Deanna. She's 30 and has been single for 10 yrs. No dating, no friends with benefits, no random D, nothing? That is crazy as hell.
She’s had “situationships” in those 10 years that ended up being friends with benefits. She wanted to take a different approach this time by actually waiting to give up the cooter.

This thread DELIVERS. NO HOLDING BACK, NO HOLDING BAAAACK.

1. Jamie and Lizzy let da yappa sing on each other. They set those phasers to kill famb. They arguing like this and they have only been together for two weeks. Time to call it like that couple did in the Miami season.

2. Lizzy's dad is sick. Word to our PRESIDENT ELECT. My guy elpablo21 elpablo21 knows what I mean.

3. Iris would be exhausting to deal with long term. Dude's grandma is fighting cancer and she talking about some simply lemonade. Don't invite folks over if that's a problem.

4. Amber deserves better.

5. Deoanna is playing the game entirely the wrong way. She has herself a Bobby. Give him some action and you will get everything you want.

6. Matt wants to be traded to the Euro League to get out ASAP.

7. Keith deserves better.

Yea Deonna had her cooter infiltrated the past 10 years without it leading to a serious relationship.

They trying to make it seem she been by herself for the past decade.

She’s had “situationships” in those 10 years that ended up being friends with benefits. She wanted to take a different approach this time by actually waiting to give up the cooter.

Yea Deonna had her cooter infiltrated the past 10 years without it leading to a serious relationship.

They trying to make it seem she been by herself for the past decade.

That's the impression I was getting whenever she said that. That's what I hate about that single term. She acting like she's been a nun the whole time. Just say you've been dating, but nothing serious.

:rofl: "rollin @ interpreting Deonna's explanation as 10 years to rehab her box.

I took it as 10 years of nothing but friends with benefits and then she stopped that.

:pimp:
That picture of him looks like he thought the same thing, :rofl:...10 yrs of random ****** beating up the box, and here I am your gotdamn husband and I can't even get a whiff of the punani :smh:. But real talk though, he could have had it already. Them 3am rollovers, caressing, and licking aint no joke. No way that bedside baptist could resist it :smokin

:rofl: "rollin @ interpreting Deonna's explanation as 10 years to rehab her box.

I took it as 10 years of nothing but friends with benefits and then she stopped that.

Ahh. I see. I gotta watch again. I thought she was d--- down deonna til she was tired of the life and shut down shop to renovate all the structural damages.

So she just been ****** bust dizzy for 10 years like it's a form of employment?! She got more empty condom boxes in her nighstand than Keith do?! Tf? And NOW you wanna settle down. Cot damn.

I don't even know which is worse...

Ahh. I see. I gotta watch again. I thought she was d--- down deonna til she was tired of the life and shut down shop to renovate all the structural damages.

So she just been *****s bust dizzy for 10 years like it's a form of employment?! She got more empty condom boxes in her nighstand than Keith do?! Tf? And NOW you wanna settle down. Cot damn.

I don't even know which is worse...
Nah I like the way you saw it better. I can only imagine what happens the season the experts okay a real thot to get married and just got mad bodies.

With Deonna she basically would get with dudes and not have clear defined labels/titles. She'd smash, then it'd turn in to a friends with benefits thing, hence, she was in situationships. Then she'd catch feelings like it was an actual relationship and then it'd be over. Wash and repeat a few times.

Then she smartened up and isnt giving up the box as naturally as she use to.

I just wonder what would've happened if she got married to a sexy dude she was very attracted to. She been giving off that vibe like she not sexual or romantic at all.

She looks like a clear case of I don't want to but I want to smashing. That no really means yes/that no is going to turn in to a yes if you keep doing what you doing.

Greg gotta be a bit more firm and confident if he want some instead of waiting for it.

Greg is WILD SUPER THIRSTY! Fam is like a kid that got ice cream for the first time and is trying to figure out how to get it everyday :rofl:

How he dont know asking a chick so directly how can I trigger you in to wanting to have sex cuz you want to have sex right then and there is not gonna get you any yambs?

So thirsty after getting some once.

I feel bad for Keith. Very clear he dont even want to smash Iris.

Back
Top Bottom