💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I was about to call red flag on Elizabeth for reacting that way over the whole lunch alone/you left me nonsense but then I remembered she literally is on her period.

Iris revealing she may have done all the hand/mouth and butt stuff :nerd: Keith like good to know :lol:

I couldn’t help to notice but was Elizabeth still on her period when she was in the tub with Jaime? :sick:
I was thinking the same. But something tells me she the type that would. In fact I was surprised she didn’t let him run on red if he was up to it. ‍:rolleyes

When Deonna says she hasn’t been in a relationship for 10 years, do you think shes referring to not being in a serious committed relationship? Could it be over the past 10 years she’s been casually dating, having bf’s and sex without things getting to serious?

When Deonna says she hasn’t been in a relationship for 10 years, do you think shes referring to not being in a serious committed relationship? Could it be over the past 10 years she’s been casually dating, having bf’s and sex without things getting to serious?
This is what I assumed. Nothing serious for 10 years. Most likely not a relationship that even lasted a year. Possibly multiple fwb.

If not then she'd arguably be in a worse position than Iris as someone that's not a virgin but hasn't had sex in 10 years or even worse willfully celibate.

:lol: @ its okay I'll support the both of us while you get your business going.

It wasnt a red flag but I took note of it like damn shes really down talking about holding down a stranger financially just to see if the marriage works and Matt does look like the kind of guy to be insecure and take that comment the wrong way, then say something off camera to make it blowup :lol:

Last edited:

It wasnt a red flag but I took note of it like damn shes really down talking about holding down a steanger financially just to see if the marriage works and Matt does look like the kind of guy to be insecure and take that comment the wrong way, then say something off camera to make it blowup :lol:

This could be all bad because I read that one of her sisters or someone mentioned at their wedding that she used to give one of her ex’s her whole check.

I'm sure she was serious but it sounded funny when Deonna and Greg were talking about church and she name a home church she goes to yet nor did she physically attend her current one. Ol front'n ***
sabu.png

Matt looks like he's just passing time most of the scenes he's in and Amber is still strung out
dead.png

Keith & Iris got a good vibe. I'm just waiting on the crash and burn about the mags
skip1.png
I lowkey feel like she's gonna lose that card before the show's over.

I think Keith and Iris get a spinoff. They're one of the best matched couples in the history of the show. And honestly, as of now, I think they're going to be the only couple to make it when the decision needs to be made.

elpablo21 elpablo21 is right...Matt CLEARLY just passing time. Unfortunately, he got himself a groupie. Which he's probably used to. :lol:

It wasnt a red flag but I took note of it like damn shes really down talking about holding down a steanger financially just to see if the marriage works and Matt does look like the kind of guy to be insecure and take that comment the wrong way, then say something off camera to make it blowup :lol:

It did surprise me that she was willing to support him financially after only knowing him for 5 days. She does seem like she's fall for him hard though. Matt is mad corny for telling the MAFS staff that he was done playing basketball then turns around and says he might take another contract. Either be in or out.

Also, Deonna (the 'No relationship in a decade' chick') needs to chill. How is she surprised a 32 year old man has had an ex-fiancee? Not everyone has been on the bench for the last decade, people have a relationships and pasts. She legit seems mad that Greg was engaged before

Mark my works, Jamie (bald white guy) is gonna be done with Elizabeth in a hurry after the honeymoon. He seems like the OCD, super neat and tidy type of person and she seems like a free spirit whose had her dad take care of all the major life stuff for her. He's gonna see his shoes in the wrong place or her clothes on the floor and lose it

Never watched the show before, but my wife just found out one of her coworkers is going to be on the next season and they just started filming yesterday. She described her as “crazy” and that she’d be perfect for the show. Looking forward to it.

Man Iris was mad annoying when Keith lost his ring. She was overreacting like the ***** took it off and threw it. She talks entirely way too much. But I hope they work out. Good looking couple.

Deonna gushing about the 4 bedroom house...not knowing or probably already knows Greg built that house for him and his ex fiancé. But she needed to relax. Everyone has a past. Some of these women swear guys fall from the sky into their life the first day they meet them.

I don’t think Jamie and Elizabeth gonna work out. I just don’t. My girl loves Elizabeth for whatever reason.

Matt felt some type of way when Amber said she can support both of them while he starts up his detailing business. I understand as a man that can **** with u but at the end of the day, u would want a wife like that to hold it down and not run away. But at the same time, u can’t get too comfortable or she’ll loose all respect for u. But Amber a groupie, so I don’t know.

I think Keith and Iris get a spinoff. They're one of the best matched couples in the history of the show. And honestly, as of now, I think they're going to be the only couple to make it when the decision needs to be made.

elpablo21 elpablo21 is right...Matt CLEARLY just passing time. Unfortunately, he got himself a groupie. Which he's probably used to. :lol:

I think if they survive they would be good for that "Happily Ever After" spinoff they did last year. Maybe add Keith/Kristine and AJ/Steph. They seem to be making it post show per IG. Sidenote Puke still messing with the UFC fighter they legit look happy :lol::lol:

Matt is just waiting for decision day. He's just going with the flow, enjoying the lusty yambs and trying to not be an A hole. I believe that's why he wanted to clear up the situation about her supporting him.

I think if they survive they would be good for that "Happily Ever After" spinoff they did last year. Maybe add Keith/Kristine and AJ/Steph. They seem to be making it post show per IG. Sidenote Puke still messing with the UFC fighter they legit look happy :lol::lol:

Matt is just waiting for decision day. He's just going with the flow, enjoying the lusty yambs and trying to not be an A hole. I believe that's why he wanted to clear up the situation about her supporting him.
>D Lucas needs to tell the truth.

1. Iris is extremely CORNY and can wear a person down. I hope she doesn't lose her V Card on this show.

2. Deoanna seems judgy and insecure. Asks dude about his church experience then says she watches online. >D. Deonna needs to get out of her own way.

3. Matt doesn't want this marriage. He wants out and will use a Bball contract to leave Amber. Isn't Amber a middle school teacher? How are you going to support him?

4. Amber is just too caught up. Feel bad for her. This won't end well.

5. Won't even discuss the last couple. >D

Last edited:
Never watched the show before, but my wife just found out one of her coworkers is going to be on the next season and they just started filming yesterday. She described her as “crazy” and that she’d be perfect for the show. Looking forward to it.
Pics?

can't post pics since she said no one is allowed to say anything yet. she's a solid 5 white girl imo. not ugly, but wouldn't necessarily look at her twice.
Man nobody knows you know her or who you are irl and who you are on NT.

Back
Top Bottom