💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I wonder how much Dr. Jessica's bag was
patrice.png

Oh ****, i totally read that wrong. I thought it was just 10k period. Didn't know it was per episode, lol. That changes everything

This new info on the money is def a game changer...Matt and Puke def sucked it up for the bag.
Word. Could wrap my head around why Puke would put Kate, himself, and the audience through all that cringe. Now it all makes sense.

Word. Could wrap my head around why Puke would put Kate, himself, and the audience through all that cringe. Now it all makes sense.

I'm legit running through the past couples in my mind like...they couldn't stand each other but stayed married only to get divorced later...I SEE WHY..:lol::lol::lol:

- I take back what I said last week, I think Greg and Deonna and Keith and Iris might make it
- Amber is looking right once again. She could get it :nerd::nerd::nerd:
- Iris is a trip, who wears a fu body suit to swim? Is she Mormon or something?
- What is Jaime's problem? Why is he tripping about Elizabeth commenting about her wedding photos? Dude is a weirdo
- I give Matt credit for at least trying this episode; that being said his guitar skills and trash :lol:

Jaime blowing up was kinda unnecessary. He could’ve made a comment like “u know I was in the wedding too.” Could’ve probably dead it there.

But overall, just an okay episode. My DVR cut off before I can see what happens next episode :lol:

Iris w/ the 1937 Miss America swimsuit :lol:

Keith is a REAL good dude...I just think the idea of him taking her virginity and dipping at some point is in the back of his head. He's got a conscious and I think Iris being so naive and stuck on herself is going to be part of the reason for divorce.

Greg/Deonna are the only two that are gonna make it...but Greg could do much better. :lol:

1937 miss America swimsuit :lol:

She was in a two piece on the honeymoon. I guess since she was around her mother, she had to cover up. She ain’t got no body anyways but whatever :lol:

Watched the unfiltered episode prior, Beth snapped on Matt for ghosting Amber tough :lol: . She done ethered two husbands on one show....and Matt looked annoyed the whole time
sabu.png

Iris was also crying again about having to go through potentially losing her virginity on tv...you signed up for this!
20z7ekg.jpg

Deonna, stop trying to find a way out baby girl
wow.png
. Greg is ALL eeeen. Bargaining for kisses outchea

Greg on his
mjlit2.png
for his wife doe. Gotta respect it
JgsPS.png

Matt aint fooling me...that weak *** song, talking about how spring he was when he first saw her. bruh please
martin3.png

He playing this **** up too much. A few more weeks to go and he's got a year's worth of hooping overseas checks. :mjgrin:

Momma iris speaking facts, tell your daughter to get on with it damn

If Amber wore just a hint of makeup
francis.png

Im starting to think Jamie is in for the raging makeup sessions at this point or to prove he's better than basic, cause he's wild'n
heh.png

And this surveillance **** is OD :rofl:

Matt: Takes a breath.

Amber:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She was looking decent in them dresses tho. :nerd:

Creeper cam strikes again...they really on to something with providing a living space and having those cameras and mics. No more "you act different when the cameras are off" talk.

Greg/Deonna and Iris/Keith just might make it...I think Keith's trying to play the long game(as he should) like somebody said earlier, I don't think he wants to be her first then get a divorce. He seems willing to put the time in(for now at least) b/c she is def not giving up the yambs on TV.

I think iris just has on the body bathing suit cuz it was cute. One pieces are just as in as bikinis are. Someone on twitter said that Iris said her and Keith have done other things during the 8 weeks that wasn’t sex.

Jamie is a weirdo and I think he likes to pick at Beth. That he wouldn’t leave her alone when she kept telling him to is irritating.

If Iris' full body swimsuit didn't throw me off enough, who the hell was she talking to? I felt like they hired a new expert out the blue and kept going. Giving Iris good advice and everything.

It may seem romantic but Jamie redoing the wedding/vows seems like hes saying he just wants the honeymoon phase again and not work through all of their weird problems. Fam is a bit crazy and too sensitive.

Still feel bad for Keith cuz Iris seems like such a chore but he's making the best of it. Props if he got her to do "other things" in the bedroom.

:rofl: @ Matt with this diamond and pearls song

Jamie is an a-hole.

If Iris' full body swimsuit didn't throw me off enough, who the hell was she talking to? I felt like they hired a new expert out the blue and kept going. Giving Iris good advice and everything.

It may seem romantic but Jamie redoing the wedding/vows seems like hes saying he just wants the honeymoon phase again and not work through all of their weird problems. Fam is a bit crazy and too sensitive.

Still feel bad for Keith cuz Iris seems like such a chore but he's making the best of it. Props if he got her to do "other things" in the bedroom.

:rofl: @ Matt with this diamond and pearls song

Jamie is an a-hole.

That was her mom :lol:

I think iris just has on the body bathing suit cuz it was cute. One pieces are just as in as bikinis are. Someone on twitter said that Iris said her and Keith have done other things during the 8 weeks that wasn’t sex.

Jamie is a weirdo and I think he likes to pick at Beth. That he wouldn’t leave her alone when she kept telling him to is irritating.

Damn Iris did say that about oral and ****
ohhh.png
that tweet defeats it's own purpose doe. "Not share her own sex life with the world" but she signed up for a show that exploits that to the highest degree ( you got Dr. Pepper's freaky *** all up in ppl's drawers) and she insinuated other sex acts being done on tv
beli.png

I now also remember her mentioning Keith rarely compliments her (like on a Greg level) and that cuts into her anxiety about the situation too
francis.png

Her mom was giving her jewels doe. Just jump in the water

Im trying to figure out, when did Iris admit to doing oral and ****??? If so girl needs to take the **** off the pedestal.

Im trying to figure out, when did Iris admit to doing oral and ****??? If so girl needs to take the **** off the pedestal.
She said it on one of the unfiltered episodes that run prior to the show. She more insinuated they did other things than outright saying it

Caught up on episodes this weekend....

Jamie is definitely mean to Elizabeth. I think the fact that she works for her father and has things handed to her really bothers him and that's when I noticed he started snapping and lowkey bullying her. It's mean. He just started saying and doing **** out of nowhere, like wtf? Or maybe he already got tired of her buns and she's wack to him so he dgaf anymore :lol:. I think Elizabeth is also just spoiled.

Iris just annoys the hell out of me. Keith's patience is really good, not just on the sex tip, but in general. Iris' personality annoys me through the screen. I think it's really her immaturity. I couldn't put my finger on it for a while, but I realized she reminds me of Jordan from The Bernie Mac show. I can't unsee it now lmao. I also agree that they should have left Keith's grandmother passing out, but I guess they wanted to get Iris' reaction to it on camera, which I think seemed forced. She was all crying and ****. Then later she freaked out about Keith's brothers drinking her juice. She went full Jordan mode lmao. Her mom seems cool af though. Maybe she should talk to her more, idk.

Matt and....Amber....first of all, she got a lil something back there and since I watched on demand, I was able to pause, rewind and examine lol. She got a lil something back there, but she's kind of annoying to me too. When they showed her twin sister, that **** caught me off guard since I haven't followed in a few weeks and I was sitting there watching them talk and I was like damn, it's like she's talking to herself....and I got annoyed just listening. I swear I wasn't high. Her twin ain't bad either. I think the thing that annoys me with her is her attachment issues. She seems to be very clingy, and that **** can make you feel trapped. However, I do understand why she feels like that because of her mom, but Lifetime ain't in the business of putting normal people on tv. Matt...idk what dude was thinking just going ghost like that, like y'all said Amber is too forgiving, but I think that's linked to the attachment issues she has, but she's gotta work that out on her own, marriage ain't gonna fix that, ****, might even make it worse.

Deonna and Greg....*sigh*. Idk, I think they kinda corny. I halfway checked out when I saw them with them dumb *** hubby and wife shirts on the honeymoon. I still want to know what's the root of her acting that way towards Greg. I feel like she's hiding some type of traumatic event or something. I don't buy the holding back just because. Idk if she ashamed of some *** **** she did early on in life and regrets it and doesn't want to repeat it, idk. We all make mistakes, if you did some *** ****, own it grow and move on, but that compliments **** is annoying. As a man, that makes you feel like you jumping through hoops for no reason, but on the other side of that Greg needs to chill and not force it. Sometimes listening to him, the compliments seem forced. Like the more he gives her compliments, he earns more points to keep her like he playing skee ball or some ****. She also seems to enjoy making it difficult for him, even though the birthday thing was nice, she even threw that thang at him for his birthday, but then took it back and complained he was too much. Like c'mon man. I felt bad for him, like if they stay together, the only time he'd get some buns from her from now on is actually on his birthday. What kind of life is that? :lol:

Dead at Mashburn tho... that was a good one :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom