💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Saw some unsubstantiated rumors that one parent has a restraining order on the other
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

The replies about him living a separate life and just doing the bare minimum for the show def makes sense now. I figured he was out still operating as a single man, hitting clubs and chicks with the "I play overseas" pickup lines. Given the fact that he can just pop up and Amber is there already lusty whenever he says "sorry" "sup" mans is definitely milking this show.

Feel bad for Amber but this is lining up with what one of her friends previously said about her giving all her checks to a guy or whatever. I thought she was finally putting her foot down when they were talking after the 1 on 1s until she came up with the "well be in no later than 2:30":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smh::smh: Like my wife would have been gone the first night I no called no showed AND left the ring. Crazy.

Matt just straight up said on Unfiltered Amber is irritating and he doesn’t want to spend time with her. Said her personality aggravates him and he gets annoyed. She worries all the time and it put him on edge. He doesnt care if it makes him look bad on tv hit he has to dip from time to time

This dude Matt going in on Unfiltered.

Said Amber is annoying and worries too much. He doesnt like her personality. She vibrates at a different frequency which makes him want to leave so that he can center himself.

The hell is unfiltered??? I don't got cable, I watch via lifetime app. I don't wanna be left ouuut. Noo hooldin baaaaackk. It's all or nothing....

Why he never tell her his concerns?? He and Amber need some moon water from that other chick so they can get their frequencies synced up.

Matt just straight up said on Unfiltered Amber is irritating and he doesn’t want to spend time with her. Said her personality aggravates him and he gets annoyed. She worries all the time and it put him on edge. He doesnt care if it makes him look bad on tv hit he has to dip from time to time
I was not expecting him to keep it so real.

The hell is unfiltered??? I don't got cable, I watch via lifetime app. I don't wanna be left ouuut. Noo hooldin baaaaackk. It's all or nothing....

Why he never tell her his concerns?? He and Amber need some moon water from that other chick so they can get their frequencies synced up.
Ok so its not that new but MAFS: Unfiltered is a half hour show where Jamie from s1 (that married Doug) hosts and interviews the experts and spouses from the main show about whats been going on in the previous episode.

Its basically a recap show talking about the ep but you got the spouses when I assume they've already made their decision giving sometimes real commentary about what went down. I use to skip it cuz they'd give cookie cutter responses.

Lifetime app should have it as a show as well.

Unfiltered might be on YouTube.

Wow. This ep just started and we got Iris dutty whining on Keith while Jamie immediately disrespects Beth in front of the others :lol:

No chill.

I will say she was talking loud and interuppting the dude instructing them but Jamie is on the opposite end and yells shut up. That's a right next to your girl, kinda nudge her elbow thing.

Looks like Matt decided to take this seriously now.

Amber looking mad depressed they're not having sex :lol:

Is this Dr. Viviana chick from the south? I keep noticing how she says "y'all". Not like an East coaster.

This ***** swallowing quarters is a secret to her :smh:

Is Matt's house really blurred out? :rofl:

This dude Jamie can't help himself.

Last edited:
If Keith knows what’s good, he’ll bounce. I can’t see myself dealing with a woman like Iris. Can’t even have a mature conversation with her. Everything is ewwww to her.

Jaime and Beth toxic. When Beth was talking over the instructor at the nascar joint, Jaime could’ve held it in and addressed it in private. ***** told her to “shut up” in front of everyone :lol: Then that ride back home from Beth’s childhood trailer park :smh:

Them blurring out Matt’s home and showing that lil bull**** *** tree house :lol: that ***** a Space Jam Monstar or something.

Only couple I’m rooting for is Greg and Deonna.

Dr. Viviana
shaq.png

The ***** I knows scene was a let down in reality. Minimum f'ery
francis.png

Deonna stopped dating over a decade because of that? I don't want to judge the next person's trauma but there's some details still missing
francis.png

Beth and Jamie gotta be top 5 craziest matchups. It would be Carlton Banks actually making that shot type odds if they survive this toxicity..

This is malpractice by the experts
mindblown.png

Iris is mad annoying. She showed it even further on the unfiltered episode and lack of sex isnt the only reason for that void of maturity

The irony of Matt calling Jamie's shut up disrespecful
dead.png

- lmao at Iris twerking with her no booty having a**. At least she's trying though
- Jaime has low key been an a**hole the entire time. I expect more from him because he's 35. How does he allow him and Elizabeth to get in the same arguments over and over? He's one of those people who needs to have the last word in every argument. That expert literally told him to stop mentioning divorce and then he goes and says it 2 days later in the car.
- Jaime and Elizabeth just need to end things. They can't even chill together for 5 minutes without arguing. :lol: They can't even walk together at the NASCAR event
- Elizabeth is just crazy, bruh. At least she owns it though
- Iris secret is that she swallowed a quarter in middle school? She has the emotional maturity of a child. Keith looked peeved as heck
- So Deonna has gonna on and on about how she's been scarred emotionally and all that drama was about some HS boyfriend? She described every HS to college relationship, they were together in HS, went to prom etc., they grew apart and then broke up in college. That's what caused her to be closed off for a decade? Something isn't adding up.
- Also, Greg is a good dude, y'all. Super supportive and thoughtful. He called her friends and family and invited them to Top Golf. There aren't that many Gregs out there, ladies.

Last edited:
- So Deonna has gonna on and on about how she's been scarred emotionally and all that drama was about some HS boyfriend? She described every HS to college relationship, they were together in HS, went to prom etc., they grew apart and then broke up in college. That's what caused her to be closed off for a decade? Something isn't adding up.
Shes obviously leaving out all of the juicy nasty dirty freakyness; the revenge sex, the trains, 3ways, sex tapes, skeet smeet
- Also, Greg is a good dude, y'all. Super supportive and thoughtful. He called her friends and family and invited them to Top Golf. There aren't that many Gregs out there, ladies.
First he was looking like black Bobby but now in some ways he's better. Reallg doing it without forcing it.

Back
Top Bottom