💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I think O just has ridiculous standards for a black woman. I wonder if he would say the same if he was matched with what he usually dates.

I think it’s kind of irresponsible of the experts to pair a black man with his first black woman. I would be pissed being a grown ****** first black woman.

Jasmina is just miserable. Her whole demeanor when she is with Mike is like she’s never had fun in her life. :lol: Mike just seems boring and maybe really in his head. Him and his family said he could be a little negative and she never bounced back from that lol

Last edited:
Lindsay is nuts but Mark gives me weird, man child vibes. He's 38 and still lives in a small attic above his mother figure/landlords house and apparently he never had tacos or sushi. How? Has he been eating mac and cheese and chicken nuggets his whole life?

Lester Holt levels.....

105384753-1533755913319lesterholt.jpg

Jasmina and Michael- they just don't like each other and there's no chemistry. Not to mention, Jasmina comes across like she's a terrible communicator. I genuinely feel bad for Michael because he's trying his hardest.

Olajuwon and Katina- I still don't fully understand his obsession with cooking and cleaning. If accomplishing domestic tasks are the basis of your marriage then there's not much substance there. Katina genuinely seems to be trying to get things right and please him and it seems like he's taking advantage of her emotionally.

Mark and Lindsay- more of the same fighting and BS. Mark legitimately looks scared of her most of the time. Is she asks him to woo her and pursue her yet she treats him like garbage.

Steve and Noi they seem solid, he just needs to get a job 🤣

0 for 5 is very possible. The only couple with a shot at working out are Steve and Noi

I'm thinking they go 3 for 5, one we already know and then Jasmina probably says divorce. After decision day I think we lose a few more before the reunion.

I cant stand O, but Katina seems to be ok with the way she's being treated as long as she gets a half assed apology. Im hoping for some fireworks next week, based on the preview

I'm waiting for Jasmina to start talking about her issues and stop treating Mike like he the only one with issues. She's always defensive and doesn't want to listen to others' POV. She always cuts Michael off and talks to him like he's one of her students. It's starting to piss ME off and I'm just watching lol. I'm willing to bet she has abandonment issues, but likes to keep people at arms length to not get too close.

Jasmina is such a bitter *****

💯💯💯

It's terrible because she's so cute. She's feeling so many of the negative stereotypes people have about black women. The overbearing attitude, back talk eye-rolling stuff, etc.

She just doesn't like Michael, which is perfectly fine. She's not obligated to like him or be attracted to him. Similar to alyssa, the issue is that she's gaslighting him by telling him he's a poor communicator and creating flaws that aren't there.

I can see where Olajuwon was coming from but the way he handled that situation was out of line. I can also see where Katina was coming from. I have apps on my phone I don’t eem know I had. If I was O, I would’ve at least listen to what she had to say.

Nah, he was buggin. First of all, he was a *** like 2 months ago with dual identities and ****, and now he's acting all holier than thou with relationships? I get his questioning it, but he overreacted. You got this woman bending to everything you want to do, judge her as a wife by how she cooks and cleans, and talking crazy with a low tide hairline. Fam, relax lol. I think he's insecure about himself and needs to learn who he is before he can think about being married. I still think there is a conversation that needs to be had about personal identities, I think that might be the root of the issues they have. I also thought it was weird how they had a nice chill moment for the one month anniversary, then all of a sudden at the table, dude flipped and aired out their business. That was a wrong move. If you felt that way and it bothered you so much, don't embarrass yourself and your wife, that warrants a private conversation. Same goes for Lindsay, why ruin what seemed like a good moment with the anniversary, then show out when you sit with the group? It reeks of self sabbotaging behavior for both of them. She was also out of pocket for referring to Katina as a *****. No, she wasn't calling her that, and I understand the context in which it was used, but they ain't cool like that, and she stuck her opinion (although well-intentioned) in a space where she had no business. She has an abrasive personality and I completely see why she's been single for so long. No one likes to deal with people like that period. She also looks 10 years older that what she is to me, she looks like she's in her early 40's.

Olajuwon is trippin. Yes Katina still has the dating app but if she doesn't even have a profile, she can't use it and it's clear that she's forgotten about it. I'm not sure if he's intentionally trying to sabotage there relationship or if he's just dumb.

If he's not going to get into specifics with the group, why bring it up at the dinner party in the first place?

Also, who still uses a phone holster in 2022? I think Olajuwon is a boomer @ heart

Olajuwon is looking for reasons to say no on decision day. All that “I’m your husband so if I’m upset it shouldn’t. Be a conversation but also you need to figure out what’s wrong with me” is manipulative as hell and sadly Katina is falling into it due to her past. You don’t bring up stuff like that in a group setting and your partner has no idea what you’re talking about. I wish she would put him in his place one good time.

You would think the discussion specials before and after each episode, plus the 10 min recap to start each week would be enough :lol: …This season dont even got enough going on for all this content they trying stretch out :smh:

But relating to last week, Olajuwon is a clown yo even had a cell phone clip…The old heads don’t even rock those anymore :lol: …Think he just don’t like shorty, he just be starting **** and not even trying to smsh

Mike getting no luv from his wife n her attitude/personality is terrible…Yo shoulda been checked out but he’s playing the role of trying to make it work no matter what the signs are, there’s always one of those every season…She be telling yo straight up multiple times she don’t like him :lol: :smh:

2/5 on decision day

What’s this mid season recap ****?

This along with the kickoff special or whatever it’s called is not needed.

Do y’all watch MAFS Australia?

Australia > US by a mile

Back
Top Bottom