🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We losing 45-17

Wentz throws 2 INTs, one tryna hit Alshon and another tryna hit Hightower deep

RBs combine for 19 carries

it’s a wrap after these 2 losses. Honestly would prefer more lifeless performances to leave no doubt ..if we go into that Dallas game on a 5 game losing streak i don’t see us winning another game

Best flavor of bleach

even if this is the reason why he's struggling, that's a bad look for him. Most starters would look at that situation and be like "oh word? You're bringing in my potential replacement? I'm gonna make sure you regret that draft pick" and go off. To be in that situation and shrink because you're nervous a QB nobody was checking for will take your job, you're not built for this.

even if this is the reason why he's struggling, that's a bad look for him. Most starters would look at that situation and be like "oh word? You're bringing in my potential replacement? I'm gonna make sure you regret that draft pick" and go off. To be in that situation and shrink because you're nervous a QB nobody was checking for will take your job, you're not built for this.
Fair but let’s not act like he wasn’t just getting out of the Foles shadow after the run last year just to get handed a potential replacement instead of a guy he can build with

it’s a bad look in general but context.

I wanna see how Wentz plays today. He claims to be a huge Favre fan and that he grew up idolizing him. If playing in your idols home stadium doesn't get you energized in a season where you've struggled and still Have a shot at winning the division, that's a bad sign

I wanna see how Wentz plays today. He claims to be a huge Favre fan and that he grew up idolizing him. If playing in your idols home stadium doesn't get you energized in a season where you've struggled and still Have a shot at winning the division, that's a bad sign
Nope. Why should he have to again cover up the issues for this team. That’s how we’re in this point. Wentz covers up the line/wr/play calling issues last year and we neglected it again and again
I really don’t get how howie survives and Doug doesnt

howie has now been in this mess with multiple coaches, the bad drafts and the cap mismanagement
I’d be fine with Doug if he gets a real OC. Howie has to go no matter what

Serious question, when was the last time we had a WR with a route like this in a designed play. Probably not since Chip?

Serious question, when was the last time we had a WR with a route like this in a designed play. Probably not since Chip?

desean the only thing I think of....

actually I lie, ertz had some nasty routes against the Vikings safeties

Back
Top Bottom