🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I was screaming for it then came to my senses
tenor.gif

Sooooo Slay can only cover tier 2 guys but not tier 1 guys? Can't think of a game where he covered an elite guy and won that matchup.

Sooooo Slay can only cover tier 2 guys but not tier 1 guys? Can't think of a game where he covered an elite guy and won that matchup.
Can’t expect him to win every rep. Davante arguably or probably the best wr in the league. He won the 3rd down rep on the quick slant. Davante is that good

Mclaurin and Cooper

McLaurin is not tier 1 lol. And it's also the second season of his career. Also, McLaurin had Haskins throwing him the ball and dude lost his starting job to Kyle Allen. And Cooper was running routes with DeNucci at QB, a guy who's played 0 other games in his career.

And if y’all been watching closely the times slay has been targeted he has always been giving up plays. I am disappointed that he ain’t living up to his namesake tho....

That’s not a knock on Slay, we can’t do anything on defense because everyone else sucks

McLaurin is not tier 1 lol. And it's also the second season of his career. Also, McLaurin had Haskins throwing him the ball and dude lost his starting job to Kyle Allen. And Cooper was running routes with DeNucci at QB, a guy who's played 0 other games in his career.
If you watch his matchup with coop last year (I think) it was 50/50, he won some and lost some but was with him step for step on most plays.

Back
Top Bottom