🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I can live with what slay has done so far, but I wish he made a few more plays....he’s had the chances

McLaurin is not tier 1 lol. And it's also the second season of his career. Also, McLaurin had Haskins throwing him the ball and dude lost his starting job to Kyle Allen. And Cooper was running routes with DeNucci at QB, a guy who's played 0 other games in his career.

Considering he had Haskins and Case Keenum throwing him the ball last season and he torched us he def is Tier 1 ..he’s 5th in the league in receiving yards on a terrible offense

Considering for age I can’t name 5 WRs i would take over dude

But regardless CBs get beat ..he’s far from the reason we at the point we at

No one on this defense takes the ball away so I can’t be surprised at Slay. They’re clearly taught not to go for picks

See how easy the Packers receivers get open, that’s all play design. We do nothing like this with these awful receiving cores out there. Boston Scott should never be split out wide are you kidding me

This picture is basically out season defined
B04A57AE-A27C-4E15-A6CD-26D813120F86.jpeg

Jim Schwartz and his trash *** cushion coverage is the reason nobody can get a stop in the pass game. Slay is sagging off every receiver he covers by 7-10 yards. He's strong and fast enough to press cover but why would we use someone to their strengths.

Back
Top Bottom