🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Been tryna tell y’all. Talent that can be picked up in later rounds

Robinson adds to our dread quota and instantly better than Maddox

If it’s not one of the top 4 WRs ( I’m including Pitts ) I’m cool with waiting until the 3rd to grab one. Go defense them top 3 picks

Dream scenario is Horn at 12 and then somebody like Rosseau falling early day 2

That’s why that early 2nd is crucial ..dudes always unexpectedly drop out of the 1st

Trade Dillard for a 3 or 4 to have extra ammo to move up. Hell throw in that 2022 Dolphins first to get back in the 2nd if more guys fall

Stock rising. Could be a late first. Best S in the draft and we gonna need an eventual replacement when Rod gone next season

I'm okay going heavy defense this draft. The division is bulking their roster offensively aside from the WFT who have a great defense already. Cowboys defense is subpar and Giants looked solid last year but that was more scheme than personnel. If we can bulk up the defense we can grab some offense next draft

I honestly have high expectations for Jalen. An entire off-season to get more reps with the first team, no concern that if he struggles he'll lose his spot back to Carson, a new coach that isn't just throwing him in because he knows the fans and owner are asking for it. Plus the O line will be back.

Not expecting him to be prime Vick but I'm not expecting him to be a below average QB. I expect him to be a 30TD/15INT type guy with 10-15 rushing TD

So what yall want done with 12?

At this point I'm just living with whatever, don't have faith in Howie to do the right thing, just hoping for the best.

At this point I'm just living with whatever, don't have faith in Howie to do the right thing, just hoping for the best.

I was okay with 1 of the top 4 pass catchers but a lot of mocks have Pitts, Davonte, Waddle, and Chase all gone by 12. If that's the case I'm going top CB or LB on the board unless teams are dumb and none of them take Penei which would be a shock.

move up using 1 of the 3rds and that newly acquired 4th

get chase or pitts

then move up again from 37 to backend of the 1st

I think it’s a real chance ATL doesn’t go QB and takes Pitts.

Bengals may easily go Chase because of the Burrow connection

I’d prefer Surtain/Horn at 12 then trade up a little to grab Terrace Marshall late 1st over

Waddle/Smith at 12 then maybe grab Asante Samuel Jr?

plenty of backend 1st/early 2nd WR talent. Can’t say the same for corner.

them i would like us to grab Cox if he slips to the third

move up using 1 of the 3rds and that newly acquired 4th

get chase or pitts

then move up again from 37 to backend of the 1st
Zero chance Pitts makes it anywhere close to a spot where we could trade up. If Bengals don’t get him, then Miami will. If Miami doesn’t, then Detroit will. Our prime trade targets are Carolina and denver

Get Horn at 12. Trade up and get Richie Grant in the 2nd. If Aaron Robinson still there in the 2nd package the 3rds and move up

flourish

Back
Top Bottom