🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

it’s prob going be dennard Wilson or Washburn
I’m all for promoting from within in this coaching cycle. Sirianni established a good, YOUNG coaching staff. Reward those who have gotten us here. Especially if they’re black and especially if it’s Brian Johnson

I’m all for promoting from within in this coaching cycle. Sirianni established a good, YOUNG coaching staff. Reward those who have gotten us here. Especially if they’re black and especially if it’s Brian Johnson

OC is easy.. plus people don’t realize how much he contributed to the offense coming from being the OC at florida

but it was a blend of what each guy knew coming from different systems.. sirianni, Shane and obviously Johnson

But with DC, need to hear how much guys would do stuff different from gannon

default can’t be to retreat.. but like I said, I have hope for Dean being a huge leader on the field

But with DC, need to hear how much guys would do stuff different from gannon

default can’t be to retreat.. but like I said, I have hope for Dean being a huge leader on the field
agreed. OC is a no brainer and all reports point to Howie wanting to retain Brian Johnson at all costs.

Latest report is Gannon is staying. I need this dude out of here. He had the best roster in a long time to work with.

Say what you want about Gym Shorts but he played to win. He understood when you needed to be aggressive. And he’d rather take those chances to get a W than sit back and do nothing. If he had the corners that we have now, man…..

At least go down throwing punches

when I saw the start of the 2nd half and we were playing off coverage THAT’s when I started getting worried

I thought with the end of the first half we realize we had to make mahomes hold the ball

make it about the WRs.. not about Reid scheming up short shh and mahomes getting stuff out early

At least go down throwing punches

when I saw the start of the 2nd half and we were playing off coverage THAT’s when I started getting worried

I thought with the end of the first half we realize we had to make mahomes hold the ball

make it about the WRs.. not about Reid scheming up short shh and mahomes getting stuff out early
The moment we settled for the FGs I was worried. I did not feel good going into half time. You need a 2 touchdown lead minimum against Mahomes.

The moment we settled for the FGs I was worried. I did not feel good going into half time. You need a 2 touchdown lead minimum against Mahomes.

i didn’t like the short pass before half.. figured we would run soemthing going towards endzone

posting just for outside DC names

Can’t really slander Quez for trying to play through the Alshon injury

For DC I’d look to promote from within. Or see what Trotter up to lol

Y’all really got a short memory with Schwartz. We gave up 500 to Brady and Gronk in the SB. Without that Graham sack we would be lookin at him way different

My problem with our past 2 DCs is that they were both so scheme dependent. Almost no adjustments. We don’t even need a dominant defense ..just one that does the smart **** right

Y’all really got a short memory with Schwartz. We gave up 500 to Brady and Gronk in the SB. Without that Graham sack we would be lookin at him way different

My problem with our past 2 DCs is that they were both so scheme dependent. Almost no adjustments. We don’t even need a dominant defense ..just one that does the smart **** right

we have versatile guys on both sides

I want someone like the offense that changes things on a game by game basis

zero clue why we werent going jumbo on the line and then use an extra DB on the back end.. bring CJGJ around the line of scrimmage and let Blankenship fill that role behind him.. stay stout with the front 2 and 4 at times and rotate edge guys.. white shoulda only seen the field to give reddick a break

Replacing both coordinators is not ideal but if it brings something new and fresh (primarily on defense) then I’ll be good. That let every team dink and dunk scheme was infuriating to watch all season. We’re not asking for the world when we want to see these top dollar corners press up for once or see some movement at the LOS pre snap or exotic personnel packages

D59B5C6D-E05B-4051-A39A-4714B9E5148D.jpeg

those looked even worse than I expected. Jordan Davis might not have been ready for this moment. And I noticed Slay and Maddox having communication problems all game long, like I said before the pre snap motion completely flustered us. It's been that way every time we've played against Andy

Back
Top Bottom