🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I woulda thought detriot was an option.. But I doubt that now

also gotta see what guys getting paid, cause obviously CB and S impacts us

hargrave getting bank thou

you seen what ramsey just went for.. slay 4 years older

we ain’t getting nothing, so I assume if slay is gone it’s a post June 1st cut
Crazy enough, I was talking to coworkers right after the SB about that. One of Jones/Howard was gonna be gone and expect a move to fill it. I floated Ramsey in a pure swap since the salaries are roughly the same

I was surprised when the deal got announced. Dolphins got probably the best secondary *on paper

Kelce plays forever.

We are 100% drafting a guard in the first 3 rounds

why?

i wouldn’t put it past us.. but I think we look at tackle/guards in the mid rounds

with the comp picks we should be getting.. I assume ‘24 picks might be used to get us into the 4th-6th.. but I think that’s when we look at the middle of either line

I think we only go guard or Otackle if right guy drops to 30 or 2nd

I trust Howie to get us good players on the roster. And I trust our coaching staff immensely to squeeze every bit of talent out of our players

I trust Howie to get us good players on the roster. And I trust our coaching staff immensely to squeeze every bit of talent out of our players

we‘re basically letting the guys 29 or over sign for money elsewhere sp we can get comp picks

and then we don’t value certain positions

but we know the guys slotting into certain positions already

we‘re basically letting the guys 29 or over sign for money elsewhere sp we can get comp picks

and then we don’t value certain positions

but we know the guys slotting into certain positions already
Yep. Look, this won’t be the sexiest offseason. Not gonna be like last year, but Howie gonna make the sensible moves. We got a good coach, QB, line and weapons. We’ll be competitive regardless. Just gotta fill in the gaps through the draft

Yep. Look, this won’t be the sexiest offseason. Not gonna be like last year, but Howie gonna make the sensible moves. We got a good coach, QB, line and weapons. We’ll be competitive regardless. Just gotta fill in the gaps through the draft

it’s hitting the draft to continue to have depth.. the comp picks are huge because we should have double digit picks next draft

but we’ll target a guy like Zach allen from the cards

only way I saw us going big in free agency was if Washington didn’t tag payne.. that’s it.. he’s only 25 and position we over value

Back
Top Bottom