🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Deserve to lose

had 2 timeouts and just need 13 yards or so for field goal range

QB play is terrible ..O line can’t run block ..receivers don’t fight for the ball ..play calling is uninspiring

Bradberry does not need to see the field again

Jalen blew it in the 4th quarter man. This is on him. He’s made bad decisions at the worst times idc that he’s sick. Being overly aggressive for no reason instead of taking the easy play

I didn't wanna jump on the **** Brian Johnson train but holy **** our offense is dog ****. You can't muster up more than 17 against a mediocre *** Seahawks defense? No chance this offense can beat the Niners or Cowboys defense in a meaningful game.

Then the defense can NEVER get a stop when we need it most. Drew Lock with the ball under 2 minutes on his own 10 needing a TD to win and you give it to him with 30 seconds to spare? I'm at a loss for words. I'm the optimistic Eagles fan but that's dead this season

We should’ve know it was off when we got picked apart by the Patriots in game 1 :lol:

Season is a wash. We need to get hungry again

DK making that catch while still be doubled lolol only us man

So many chances at a interception to that drive

Ringo Carter Ricks and Syd are all bright spots

There is NO reason Bradberry should be on the field over Ringo and Ricks

We had 3 rookies on the field with the game on the line and they targeted Bradberry over and over :lol:

People laughed at Bosa's "blueprint" comments but it's clear he was right. Defenses are now letting Hurts run and dropping extra guys into coverage and BJ hasn't adjusted whatsoever. Those short to intermediate passes are there but he insists on deep throws. It makes no sense smh

I’m ranting but do we have another run plays instead of the RB hand off up the middle ??!? Do we ever run toss plays sweeps or any misdirection ? It’s so bad right now man

I’m still on the train that we should’ve drafted JPJ over Nolan Smith , we wouldn’t have to deal with slay and Bradberry

Back
Top Bottom