🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Chalk Dawk be late as hell when back deep. Shades of Late Allen

Byard is kinda washed.

Syd is a rookie

Jalen throws to Smitty and AJ, and maybe Dallas if he really feels like it. That’s it. Other than that it’s a designed QB run. DCs aren’t going to have a hard time putting a game plan together when you know Hurts targets 2 guys 90% of the time.

Jalen throws to Smitty and AJ, and maybe Dallas if he really feels like it. That’s it. Other than that it’s a designed QB run. DCs aren’t going to have a hard time putting a game plan together when you know Hurts targets 2 guys 90% of the time.

and even with us doing that, we’re not getting overly creative in creating better situations for those guys

it’s basically you have to account for the QB as a runner, so instead of playing 10 on 11, we force you to play 11 on 11

problem is jalen hasn’t been right this year, so a vanilla offense because easier to defend

hell, way too much of our offense is taking away guys ability to do work after the catch

They were trying to throw to Swift early in the game and then completely abandoned it after the first quarter. And the throws are always towards the sideline and nothing in the middle of the field which makes them so easy to defend. This offense needs a complete makeover in the offseason there’s no miracles happening this year. The coaches just don’t get it

1702962587286.png

If I could see into the future and see we'd lose with Hurts playing, I would've been curious to see this offense with Mariotta bc it would've forced them to call more creative runs and short/intermediate throws and I'd love to see how the offense would've performed with that style that we've all been pushing for

Ringo and syd showing they belong is on the coaches for it having to wait until week 15 for this

same like last year where they couldn’t find snaps for nakobe and then just gave him the job and he proved he couldn’t handle it

they had opportunities to sprinkle these guys in but just didn’t

Bradberry is giving me flashbacks of Nnamdi every week. As bad as he’s been there’s no reason why Ringo can’t get snaps over him

No excuse to allow a TD in that situation and that field position. They have no situational awareness. All you have to do is not let someone get behind you and he allowed it twice on the final drive.

There were at least 3 chances for an int on that final drive and ofc we couldnt bring one in

that’s why I won’t kill priticia for tonight

at the end of the day, we shoulda scored more

and he’s taking over in week 15.. but we did see young guys get chances more than we did all season

hopefully things will build over these last couple of weeks and we don’t see the defense get worked by the same dumb shhh over and over

This 3rd down defense is all time bad.

How sway

You could tell the players mentally don't have the confidence in getting a stop. Throughout the game you could see their body language when they wouldn't get a stop on 3rd down was horrible.

This 3rd down defense is all time bad.

How sway

They were at least average for most of the game but that final drive they blew it. Bradberry was the clear target and they did nothing about it as usual

I still blame the offense way more for the loss. No excuse to only score 17 points against this defense

They were at least average for most of the game but that final drive they blew it. Bradberry was the clear target and they did nothing about it as usual

I still blame the offense way more for the loss. No excuse to only score 17 points against this defense
Oh there’s definitely gonna be the “Hurts was sick” excuse

Oh there’s definitely gonna be the “Hurts was sick” excuse
and I don't wanna hear it, he's been bad all year with his decision making and situational awareness. You got 2 timeouts and need like 20 yards to get in Jake's range for a field goal. Throwing a deep ball SHORT of the endzone does not help you in that situation. No matter what we weren't scoring 7 to win the game with that much time left so why even attempt it?

Back
Top Bottom