🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

People laughed at Bosa's "blueprint" comments but it's clear he was right. Defenses are now letting Hurts run and dropping extra guys into coverage and BJ hasn't adjusted whatsoever. Those short to intermediate passes are there but he insists on deep throws. It makes no sense smh

No slants to Aj or Smitty. No short throws in the flats to the Rbs or Goedert in the middle of the field. We about to have 2 1000 yard receivers in an offense with no creativity. Imagine Shannan with Smitty and Aj

Firing coaches wouldn’t even help at this point. It’s on the players, they are lacking confidence in every way. No one makes big plays when the game is on the line. We are going to get destroyed in the playoffs I don’t see this changing overnight

Yea we just gotta take the L on the chin and come back around next year , you can tell since week 1 vs the patriots , the team was sluggish

It’s just crazy how fast the offense has regressed in a season. It’s a night and day difference.

No slants to Aj or Smitty. No short throws in the flats to the Rbs or Goedert in the middle of the field. We about to have 2 1000 yard receivers in an offense with no creativity. Imagine Shannan with Smitty and Aj

Shanahan has the final pick of the draft in the MVP conversation. Brian Johnson has the guy that would've won Super Bowl MVP if the defense gets a stop looking like a mid tier QB

I’ll take it one further. Imagine the old QB with AJ and Smitty (the good ones)

We haven't broken 20 points during this losing streak. The defense has been bad but you don't pay guys like Jalen and AJ big money bc you expect the defense to carry us to wins.

They better figure the offense out ASAP because that Giants defense is playing at a high level late in the season and nothing will be a more embarrassing cherry on top than losing to Tommy Cutlets

It’s just crazy how fast the offense has regressed in a season. It’s a night and day difference.

not really.. we can sit on here and speak to things we should be doing

ain’t no secret AJ is a monster on slant routes, how often have we been running slants/in breaking routes for dude

or look at how often we got smitty is the primary blocker on some of these WR screens

hell how often we’d run the same QB dive over and over again to throw away a down inside the 20

Everything looks so muddied and hard on offense.

I pray somehow we let somebody else bring their offense in this next year

My problem, even if the pass is completed to AJ on the sideline, you only have 6 seconds left

so ain’t like you can take an endzone shot anyways

you have 2 timeouts, all you should be focused on is those 20 yards

Bull**** aside, Hurts not being willing to take the Checkdown and even throw over the middle is highly concerning
He’s regressed badly there’s no way around it. All these deep throws outside the numbers to AJ and Devonta either going out of bounds or picked off. It’s happened so many times this year yet they make no adjustments or try the middle of the field. If I was Goedert I’d be pissed at the play design

He’s regressed badly there’s no way around it. All these deep throws outside the numbers to AJ and Devonta either going out of bounds or picked off. It’s happened so many times this year yet they make no adjustments or try the middle of the field. If I was Goedert I’d be pissed at the play design
And yes Johnson calls the plays but Sirianni designed them.

I have to check if this was the same with Doug, did he actually design the offense or did Groh, Taylor all just suck compared to Frank

Back
Top Bottom