🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I think the Niners game broke this team. Chemistry has gone downhill ever since and now they're imploding publicly

If that's the case, this team is mentally weak bc that game should've been a wake up call that you can't just half *** through games and win by a few points. It proved the Niners were the better team and that we'd have to improve to beat them in the playoffs and instead showed anyone can beat us if they plan correctly.

Definitely not a championship team but there's no excuses in the playoffs. Bum *** Giants went 9-7 and won a Super Bowl so the least they can do is win ONE playoff game. Idc how trash this defense is
You really think our offense can do that? Lol

You really think our offense can do that? Lol

Our offense is a different issue than our defense in my opinion. On defense, aside from the D Line, we don't have the personnel. LBs are average at best when fully healthy, DBs are below average, and other than Byard, safeties are inexperienced.

Offensively, we know we have the talent. When all the guys are at their best, I don't think any offense is better than us from skill players down to O Line. They're just not performing at a high enough level consistently and the playcalling makes it even worse.

I disagree.. We see the plays, stuff is there to be made

like that play above, actually use stoll in the passing game and not just as a tell in the running game

Nah i don’t think that Brian Johnson has that in him .. we went in to the toughest and most important part of the schedule running the same 3 plays ..that’s malpractice

Nah i don’t think that Brian Johnson has that in him .. we went in to the toughest and most important part of the schedule running the same 3 plays ..that’s malpractice

o I agree on the Brian Johnson part, but the plays are there and obviously the talent

unfortunately we don’t have a joe brady on staff to turn things over to

I see everyone’s hoping on the BJ hate train but no one is acknowledging that this is Sirianni’s scheme , we saw the same lackluster offense until he gave Shane the reigns last year

I see everyone’s hoping on the BJ hate train but no one is acknowledging that this is Sirianni’s scheme , we saw the same lackluster offense until he gave Shane the reigns last year

sirianni definitely deserves a ton of blame.. just like jalen and others deserve their share of the blame too

nick’s a good coach just not good at playcalling.. which sucks for Johnson since he’s being asked to do it and clearly cant either

we just know we have to have a play caller.. also not sure what impact Johnson being close with jalen is having on him coaching dude hard and holding him accountable on this stuff

Back
Top Bottom