🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Whole offense needs a style revamp.

They put too much emphasis on the deep ball. Thats their philosphy. Explosive plays down the sideline.

Besides that its Qb draws and wack *** screens .

Absolutely nohody is giving Hurts an excuse anywhere.

no one is giving the eagles any excuses, it is what it is

jalen been clearly hurt all year.. and we’ve dealt with various injuries all year

that doesn’t excuse rhe dumb shh.. but ain’t hard to see how things get discussed

They put too much emphasis on the deep ball. Thats their philosphy. Explosive plays down the sideline.

what kills me, is the offense if predictable while not being smart predictable

this almost like chip all over again

like it should be a layup that AJ runs this at least 8-10 times per game

and then it just seems stupid to not account for Jalen’s injury.. but we know every week, this is coming multiple times

The worst part is we have the personnel to be excellent in an offense similar to the Niners where most of their plays are short to intermediate with spacing for YAC. AJ, DeVonta, Goedert, Swift, and even Gainwell have the short field route running and athleticism to keep the offense churning with that style of offense

We need to stop beating ourselves as well. Majority of our turnovers or momentum shifting plays are stupidity. I love Kelce and he's one of the greatest Eagles of all time, but that false start bc he moved the ball a half yard forward when we were in scoring position killed a TD drive in a game where we lost by 3

Gives vibes from 2015. When Leodis McKelvin was saying Chip ran the same plays over and over but would flip them

We need to stop beating ourselves as well. Majority of our turnovers or momentum shifting plays are stupidity. I love Kelce and he's one of the greatest Eagles of all time, but that false start bc he moved the ball a half yard forward when we were in scoring position killed a TD drive in a game where we lost by 3
this was a big mistake no one is talking about. And it was definitely a legit penalty, he clearly moved the ball forward for no reason. The redzone they don't even try throwing it in the endzone, they just pray they can get to the 1 yard line and tush push. That is not good offense man

This past week is the loudest I've seen the media be about how bad the offense is designed, I KNOW Sirianni is hearing about it too yet we see no changes every week. Even the run game, Swift runs look identical every time. It's an inside zone, he starts juking 1000 directions immediately and gains at most 4 yards.

that wasn’t a fall start, literally happens on every play

just like the Noah fant false start wasnt a false start, dude was just looking inside on the ball

but then again the bradberry PI wasn’t a PI, just because he had his hand on his back.. that’s literally what DBs are taught at lower levels.. as long as you’re not pulling the WRs, that’s what you’re supposed to do

but the center can adjust the ball, it’s the alignment.. but they’ve been throwing BS penalties all year on those plays

1St play of the game was a QB draw with a sick Qb with a gimpy knee all year. Idc that it got a 1st down. Make it make sense.

I dam near dont wanna see a QB draw unless its postseason.

We continue to run the ball in the roadzone on 3rd and medium... why.

We seen Goedert and Julio make contested catches in the RZ but we rarely call any.
Like I know Julio ain’t what he used to be but the dude can still be effective in the red zone. He’s never on the field

1St play of the game was a QB draw with a sick Qb with a gimpy knee all year. Idc that it got a 1st down. Make it make sense.

I dam near dont wanna see a QB draw unless its postseason.

even if jalen wasn’t hurt, the QB runs had to go after what he showed as a passer

it’s like once a WR or CB show what they are at those positions, you limit them as a returner

im not saying don’t run, but you run when it’s wide open (like what russ and rodgers did) and randomly design runs

not every single time in certain situations like it’s a QB sneak on short yardage situations

It’s how we lost , if we lost in a shootout cool . We lost because we had many opportunities to gash the defense for the last 7 minutes.

Shane was a bigger lost than we think

these dudes really gotta get off social media, why is AJ reacting like this and he definitely threw Jalen under the bus saying he missed the throw. The whole point is the throw shouldn't have been made at all

Back
Top Bottom