🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

How are the Flyers the most promising and competent team in this city? Im a Howie Roseman stan but what he’s done with this team since winning the SB is downright egregious

JJAW
Hurts
Alshon
LJ Fort

legit the only positive thing he’s done that we’ve seen a return on investment on is the Dallas pick. Fam, I’m not trying to overreact. But those are four franchise changing decisions that are gonna set this team back years bruh.

You draft DK and you likely don’t invest a first round pick in Reagor. Can use that for a LB or more O line depth. Like bruh, DK just made the reigning DPOY look absolutely silly on primetime

I’m most worried about this o line. Kelce gotta be done after this year, Peters ain’t the same. And who knows about Dillard since we’ve spent a first round pick on someone who we have no idea is good enough to be our franchise LT.

we rewarded players with contracts for winning the super bowl, not for potentially making us competitive for years to come. We have no idea how to win for a long time because we never done that before.

this is BAD. We are NOT hitting on draft picks and you simply can’t do that in the NFL. You can’t.

It’s a 2-3 year rebuild made worse because we have no cap space and no real trade pieces to get more picks. All our valuable assets are older with huge contracts. It’s truly a disaster

Bruh this really ain’t the season. Remember that Noah kid they loved but the colts swooped on him? Smh

If we only got 1 or 2 wins, I would still trade ertz

jerruh doing the lord’s work talkijg shh about dak

Eagles have the hardest schedule in the NFL remainder of season so we're ****ed

oh yeah, and Cowboys have the easiest remaining schedule

Eagles are a disaster this year so far. I feel like I am the only one not on board with benching Wentz. He has no line, no back to pick up 10 yards every once in a while, no receivers to throw too and a D that cant stop a running nose. Maybe its just me, I am not with benching him...yet.

I’d rather bench Doug and let Wentz call his own **** first lol

Team is scared of him getting hurt and hand cuffing him. All that’s doing is making him get hurt and fumble more because the line is trash

Hightower actually showed potential when he came in after Desean hurt his hamstring. If the team wasn't playing like garbage, the play of Miles, Driscoll, Brandon, Slay, and Hightower would be very encouraging.

Hightower actually showed potential when he came in after Desean hurt his hamstring. If the team wasn't playing like garbage, the play of Miles, Driscoll, Brandon, Slay, and Hightower would be very encouraging.

yea.. hightower showed alot of promise

my biggest things if this is a lost season.. play driscoll at RT and lane at LT and see if those guys can be our tackle group going forward in that arrangement.. develop hightower and once back the 2 other rookie WRs.. play the rookie LB and let him learn

yea.. hightower showed alot of promise

my biggest things if this is a lost season.. play driscoll at RT and lane at LT and see if those guys can be our tackle group going forward in that arrangement.. develop hightower and once back the 2 other rookie WRs.. play the rookie LB and let him learn

Agreed. If it's week 5 and we're 0-4-1 cut that bull**** where you praise the idea of going 11-0 to end the season. Just accept it's a wrap and throw in all the young guys so we know who has promise and who doesn't so their position can be replaced in the draft

Agreed. If it's week 5 and we're 0-4-1 cut that bull**** where you praise the idea of going 11-0 to end the season. Just accept it's a wrap and throw in all the young guys so we know who has promise and who doesn't so their position can be replaced in the draft

hell only reason im saying dont bench wentz is because dudes is paid already.. pretty sure he's here no matter what next year, so might as well see if he can figure shh out

having a week 8 bye helps

Back
Top Bottom