🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Man just come back to the thread when you’re done overreacting :lol:

how am I overreacting? Waddle didn’t crack 1,000 yard , kick return or not dude was hopping off the field with a mess up ankle .
Now ask yourself this , do we have the luxury of picking another player with history of injury ?
Mind you we have Reagor who’s not a sure number 1 receiver yet and a bunch of other Fill In guys at receiver .

seems like asking for the bare minimum from your team is overreacting.
Don’t hit me up with What If scenarios either ,

“ If Waddle was playing , Smith wouldn’t have done this or that “
8A0E390A-0947-439A-BCDC-BEC85359F012.jpeg

Now that I had time to recover from the emotional impact of accepting we won't have JaMarr or Pitts, I'm more satisfied with the trade. Nobody we got this year made us a SB contender. If we take Waddle or a CB/LB at 12, next season we can draft 3 positions of starting caliber guys in the first round alone. Carson better stay healthy

Now that I had time to recover from the emotional impact of accepting we won't have JaMarr or Pitts, I'm more satisfied with the trade. Nobody we got this year made us a SB contender. If we take Waddle or a CB/LB at 12, next season we can draft 3 positions of starting caliber guys in the first round alone. Carson better stay healthy

but i wouldnt assume we dont have either

because to me, draft could very easily kinda go our way.. like last year

like let's say 4 QBs got 1-4 and another team takes bama QB.. then both tackles go.. and a CB

not saying chase or pitts make it to 12.. but i think they could get to backend of top 10.. and we could move up

I don’t mind the trade at all... we need to stock pile the picks cause we probably have the worst talent in the League..: 3 first rounders is good amo....great chance we get a wr or a corner at 12...I don’t see the dolphins being that great to be real so I think that first is top 15

I think Phins going smith and Detroit going Chase. Carolina going Mac Jones. Or someone trading up for him while they trade back.

Broncos, giants, cowboys will not be going WR. One of waddle, smith, or Pitts will be there at 12.

I fear Cowboys choosing before us again though.

Back
Top Bottom