🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Hey fellas, that was some bull****. So many thoughts I need to collect before I even say anything further, but this team was really really good this year. Be back again next season

My thing is, outside of a few throws it was a lot of him making things happen with his legs. When we stopped running as much in the 2nd half that opened the door

Who cares how it happened ? That’s how he plays and it works

Dude is worth every penny we about to drop

So just a quick thought, defensive gameplan was trash. We should’ve challenged the CBs more. Gannon is a fraud

So just a quick thought, defensive gameplan was trash. We should’ve challenged the CBs more. Gannon is a fraud
Tbh Kelce made that difficult

Can’t play man cuz he cooking everyone. Can’t double him as that opens up the RBs in the pass game. Can’t play zone because Mahomes is gonna shred it

Hell we barely stopped the run lol

Ehhh... Hurts practically single handedly swung the momentum in the Chiefs favor.

C'mon bruh. He had 1 mistake all game. When you have an "elite" defense, 1 mistake shouldn't lose you a game. He also wouldn't have fumbled the ball if Seumalo didn't have a false start on a 3rd and 1. He only had to run an outside QB rush because it was a 3rd and 6

Man it hurts to have the game end on such a questionable call that shouldnt have even thought of being called in such a situation when they were letting em play all game. Now that potential game winning drive is just a what if. Smh.

Anyways, great season, hate it ended like this

Back
Top Bottom