🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

While team bad. Fire Howie D Fly D Fly

XcEXPLY.png

We haven't had a hot start to a game in months. Desai's schemes haven't been working but it's hard to expect your defense to always dig you out of first half holes where the offense you up 6-10 points

These last 2 games have been very bad but we went through the "gauntlet" 5-2. If we win out none of this **** matters. Seahawks isn't an easy win, especially in Seattle, but they get that W and they control their destiny for this division.

These last 2 games have been very bad but we went through the "gauntlet" 5-2. If we win out none of this **** matters. Seahawks isn't an easy win, especially in Seattle, but they get that W and they control their destiny for this division.
Its bigger then that tho. Defense is bottom 3, we cant run the ball, and we turn the ball over too much.

This team cant win a chip.

And i didnt even mention the coaching

Its bigger then that tho. Defense is bottom 3, we cant run the ball, and we turn the ball over too much.

This team cant win a chip.

And i didnt even mention the coaching

Running the ball I feel is an issue due to playcalling. We get the run game going then Johnson decides to throw on 1st down again.

Defensively, I don't think our talent is below anyone aside from Dallas and the Niners. The rest of the NFC playoff teams we'd face don't have defenses that scare anyone and Lions in Philly don't scare me

Running the ball I feel is an issue due to playcalling. We get the run game going then Johnson decides to throw on 1st down again.

Defensively, I don't think our talent is below anyone aside from Dallas and the Niners. The rest of the NFC playoff teams we'd face don't have defenses that scare anyone and Lions in Philly don't scare me
Brother if we the 2 seed I could easily see a 7 seed like the Packers and Jordan Love giving it to us.

Our defense is bottom 3 in the LEAGUE. The proof is all there.

I’ve seen nothing from these coordinators to have faith that something will be different the rest of the season. The schedule alone isn’t the reason we’ve looked this way. They haven’t looked sharp long before the gauntlet and they seem to have no answers.

At first I said I didn’t want Reich in here but it’s clear Johnson is in over his head. He doesn’t know what he’s doing and can’t call a complete game. On Desai’s side I don’t think he has the talent to do much more. These guys are WASHED UP in the secondary

Brother if we the 2 seed I could easily see a 7 seed like the Packers and Jordan Love giving it to us.

Our defense is bottom 3 in the LEAGUE. The proof is all there.

If a dude like Baker or Jordan Love comes to Philly they'll shrink under the lights no matter how bad our defense is.

Hurts fumbles on a likely scoring drive, AJ drops a deep pass that puts us in the red zone, Goedert runs down into the red zone and it gets called back, DeVonta and AJ fumble as we're driving down the field. We have one of these "everything goes wrong" games every 6-8 games and this was it.

If a dude like Baker or Jordan Love comes to Philly they'll shrink under the lights no matter how bad our defense is.

Hurts fumbles on a likely scoring drive, AJ drops a deep pass that puts us in the red zone, Goedert runs down into the red zone and it gets called back, DeVonta and AJ fumble as we're driving down the field. We have one of these "everything goes wrong" games every 6-8 games and this was it.
U more optimistic then me. I got 0 faith in this defense

What did yall think about the run game tonight? Feel like Swift hasn’t popped anything over 10 yards in forever. He’s always stutter stepping for no reason. Idk why we even bother with Scott or never give Penny a chance while he’s on roster.

Being the 5th seed makes me nauseous. People said last season this team wouldn't win big games bc they didn't face much adversity. Being smoked by the 2 best teams in the NFC is all the adversity you need.

Back
Top Bottom