🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

After coming down from the loss the defense tightened up in the 2nd half. Could’ve been cause the cowboys decided to sit on the ball ..but they have a history of running the score up

I still say we have fundamental issues on the back end. Again Bradberry should be benched.. you can’t tell me that Ricks wouldn’t be better in that role. Bring him in on passing downs in that rover role where he can disrupt passing lanes in the middle of the field.

when fans hated Jim Schwartz late in his tenure, he kept the secondary competent when we'd have a ton of injuries to starters. If Reed is playing, our only starter out at kickoff will be Slay (I don't count Maddox bc he's been out pretty much all year.) if Desai wants to prove himself it's now

when fans hated Jim Schwartz late in his tenure, he kept the secondary competent when we'd have a ton of injuries to starters. If Reed is playing, our only starter out at kickoff will be Slay (I don't count Maddox bc he's been out pretty much all year.) if Desai wants to prove himself it's now

Y’all really remembering a different Schwartz than me. We got TORCHED by any QB with a pulse

It can’t get worse so i don’t see how Slay being out is a big loss. What a dude goin throw for 350 instead of 325 :lol:

Let see what Ringo has

Y’all really remembering a different Schwartz than me. We got TORCHED by any QB with a pulse

I'm not saying Jim was a stud DC lol. I'm just saying when he had a whole secondary of backups they were competent. They weren't lock down by any means and def gave up a lot of big plays but they did enough. Our starters can't even cover under Desai's scheme

Back
Top Bottom