🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Alshon looking trim. Also, it’s dope to see Alshon still communicating with the younger guys like Reagor despite him being hurt, goes to show he hasn’t checked himself out the door

Alshon looking trim. Also, it’s dope to see Alshon still communicating with the younger guys like Reagor despite him being hurt, goes to show he hasn’t checked himself out the door
Because it wasn’t Alshonymous with the leaks lol it was Agholor

I know most of us were ready to move on from that Alshon contract but he's here and deadline passed so I'm hoping dude balls out. This division is so bad that we're gonna most likely win it and play a postseason game so if we're gonna end up there, might as well hope for a competitive enough squad. If Alshon can be that third down WR he was when healthy, he can help Carson a ton

tenor.gif

I'm overly confident that today the Eagles will play well because they had time to rest and have guys coming back from injury, so that means we're gonna play like garbage until the 4th quarter again.

Giants clearly adjusted from last game to this one to make sure they take advantage of weaknesses they saw and avoid things that were stopped last game. And we're out here running the same plays that were stopped last game til they changed the game plan at the end of the game. Our offensive staff getting out coached by Jason ****in Garrett

Howie sees holes at CB and LB

Let’s sign another DT

Cox ain’t what he used to be and Hargrave has been worthless

Back
Top Bottom