🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This was my first time not making through a full game ..turned that **** off at halftime

Next year we will be 4 years off of a SB win and as an organization we still stuck in neutral

Thank God we got a bye next week, this team needs to rest up and come back with a new identity cuz this has been rough to watch for 7 weeks. We haven’t had a clean game one time
10 days between the Giants and Cowboys games. Now a bye week. That’s a lot of Eagles football I don’t have to watch

This was my first time not making through a full game ..turned that **** off at halftime

Next year we will be 4 years off of a SB win and as an organization we still stuck in neutral

i think we’ve gotten too comfortable, a ton of these guys are old and we need to get younger .

As bad as Carson has been, he still isn’t the biggest issue with this team and that’s saying a lot. Doug and Howie got some splaining to do

Coaching staff better be spending these next 2 weeks before their next game figuring out what Carson's issue is. He wasn't phenomenal last season but he rarely threw picks and was able to will the team at points. This season he just looks flat out bad. The nice 50 yard throws to Hightower and scrambles for first downs and all that take some of the criticism away temporarily but then he comes out and just does some dumb **** that makes you wonder if he'll ever be the same.

Aint sht gonna change out the bye. The problems are deep rooted.

Throw the bag at orlovsky

It’s night and day between last season .

I think picking Hurts in the 2nd killed his confidence and made him press way more

We really have young talent at every offensive skill position which is really why Wentz needs to get his **** together. We have Miles at RB, Goedert at TE, Reagor and Fulgham on the outside. Mailata and Herbig have a ton of potential on the line. If you told me 3 years ago we'd have all these young high ceiling guys on offense and the question mark would be QB, my head would explode.

We really have young talent at every offensive skill position which is really why Wentz needs to get his **** together. We have Miles at RB, Goedert at TE, Reagor and Fulgham on the outside. Mailata and Herbig have a ton of potential on the line. If you told me 3 years ago we'd have all these young high ceiling guys on offense and the question mark would be QB, my head would explode.
half these fools hurts. Whats talent if not on the field lol

Miles produced when he played
Fulgham is top 2 and not #2 since entering the lineup
Goedert been hurt
Mailata has been getting better game by game
Herbig been looking bad tho lol

When we play a full game with Miles, Fulgham, Ward, Quez, Goedert etc, then we have to hold Carson to a higher standard. until then, its all moot

half these fools hurts. Whats talent if not on the field lol

Miles produced when he played
Fulgham is top 2 and not #2 since entering the lineup
Goedert been hurt
Mailata has been getting better game by game
Herbig been looking bad tho lol

When we play a full game with Miles, Fulgham, Ward, Quez, Goedert etc, then we have to hold Carson to a higher standard. until then, its all moot
Stop it. We cant keep making this excuse for carson. Everybody knows about the injuries, poor playcalls, questionable coaching, but he doing some dumb *** **** out there. Its not ALL on him but dammit a good portion is.

Stop it. We cant keep making this excuse for carson. Everybody knows about the injuries, poor playcalls, questionable coaching, but he doing some dumb *** **** out there. Its not ALL on him but dammit a good portion is.
It’s not an excuse. It actually makes him look worse when the talent is PERFORMING when playing.

I like his mindset of continuing to be aggressive giving guys a chance. Problem is he continues to be aggressive with the wrong guys (Ertz, Hightower). My thing I wanna see him in one game with Fulgham, Reag, Ward, Miles, Goedert all at the same time. If he continues to **** up, bench him, if he progressively gets back to 2018/19 form (2017 ain’t happening) then we have less issues to deal with

Back
Top Bottom