🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Roster is trash AND we poorly coached. Rookies aren’t getting showcased and our veterans are washed.

Can’t think of any positives from this season. Can’t point to Fulgham or Raegor cause we can’t get them the ball.

Doug schemes Richard Rodgers open every week but can’t get any WRs the ball

Yea idk why you’re forcing it to the guy playing in his second game this season
To be 100% fair, what options do we have? Fulgham hasn’t done anything, Ward is only good for quick outs and screens, Goedert has to block because our line :lol: , we won’t let Reagor run downfield

He’s been trash and this is probably true. but i truly think Scheme is more to blame. Nobody would succeed in this O I’m convinced

Idk if it's psychological or something is up with him physically that he's hiding or the scheme is most of the blame or whatever the case may be. But statistically and eye test, he is the worst starting caliber QB this season

Idk if it's psychological or something is up with him physically that he's hiding or the scheme is most of the blame or whatever the case may be. But statistically and eye test, he is the worst starting caliber QB this season
It’s a combination of a few things but I do believe scheme is the biggest issue

Nothing creative with the offense, routes are the same. Deep curls, quick outs, shallow crossers. Since the 2nd QUARTER OF WEEK 1, teams literally have been telling their DBs to sit on routes and jump everything. Yet we haven’t done anything to counter that

Defense was only responsible for 13 of the Browns points and they still lost because our offense is pathetic.

Doug trusts this roster too damn much smh we got a bunch on young receivers who are tasked with winning on 1-1 routes with a QB who’s always had shaky accuracy and a line who can’t block for 2.5 seconds

Carson deserves no excuse but to say this offense is put in a position to succeed is a damn lie. Doug gotta go

I'd bench Carson next game. You can't give him the mentality that it's his job no matter how trash he's playing bc of his contract. I know Hurts isn't gonna win us any games but dude needs a wake up call bc he's playing like a scared rookie and he's in year 5 and getting paid huge money.

I'd bench Carson next game. You can't give him the mentality that it's his job no matter how trash he's playing bc of his contract. I know Hurts isn't gonna win us any games but dude needs a wake up call bc he's playing like a scared rookie and he's in year 5 and getting paid huge money.
Benching him won’t change anything. Not saying he’s a malcontent but he has to play spicy just for us to even try to compete. We literally saw last week what he looks like when he doesn’t play spicy, check down, make throwaways etc the offense is ******* stale and a few Jalen Hurts called RPOs won’t change anything because he will fumble

Benching him won’t change anything. Not saying he’s a malcontent but he has to play spicy just for us to even try to compete. We literally saw last week what he looks like when he doesn’t play spicy, check down, make throwaways etc the offense is ****ing stale and a few Jalen Hurts called RPOs won’t change anything because he will fumble

We're gonna lose pretty much every game in the next month. None of those games are winnable. Our best shot was this game. So if you're already more than likely gonna lose the next 4 weeks, I'm fine with Wentz getting benched to get his **** together. Hurts needs game experience for the future in case Carson gets hurt in a season we're actually competitive. Might as well do it now

We're gonna lose pretty much every game in the next month. None of those games are winnable. Our best shot was this game. So if you're already more than likely gonna lose the next 4 weeks, I'm fine with Wentz getting benched to get his **** together. Hurts needs game experience for the future in case Carson gets hurt in a season we're actually competitive. Might as well do it now
We ain’t gonna be competitive with this team unless there is significant change. Significant meaning Desean, Ertz, Alshon, Peters, Kelce are off the team. We depend way too much on them. Carson wouldn’t be exposed to injury if we actually built an offense to to preserve him. Sure the Houdini plays might happen but you have take the handcuffs off and run an offense that works

Back
Top Bottom