🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

what makes hurts a bad pick is because dude is what he is, which ain’t great..

if wentz is done, we’re looking for another QB

so we wanted to be cute like the saints for what exactl?

Doug isn't gonna voluntarily give up play calling duties. Howie needs to nut up and force him to

People cry about Jefferson but the fact that Howie wasn’t willing to move up and grab Cedee so we could draft a QB and a project LB is hilarious

I’m still trying to rationalize that pick

People cry about Jefferson but the fact that Howie wasn’t willing to move up and grab Cedee so we could draft a QB and a project LB is hilarious

I’m still trying to rationalize that pick

I don't get what Lurie is looking at. We've sucked every year under Doug and Howie except 2017. Even if Wentz was playing at a high level, Howie has done nothing to make any roster after the SB better. His draft picks almost always underachieve and Dougs game plans are trash. We went from Reid where we never lost out of a BYE to Doug where we never win after a BYE. If you subtract the record from 2017, Doug is like 10 games below .500

This was Dougs response to whether or not he ever considered giving up play calling to another coach on the staff

Well it’s one of 2 things, the offensive scheme is so bad it doesn’t really matter who’s calling plays or we have more creative stuff that we’re refusing to run. It’s probably 75:25

Eagles went from the best 3rd down team in the league under Frank to being one of the worst
We don’t run the ball enough and it’s always the basic runs. I don’t even recall running a toss with Sanders ever

good thing is with WFT and Dallas playing Thursday we will officially be out of first place so they going to have to stop pushing that dumbass narrative

This thing is about to spiral out of control ... we goin get embarrassed Monday night

Back
Top Bottom