🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

don't see that being the case after this season. You think Lurie doesn't fire Howie if we finish with 4-5 wins and lose the division in possibly the worst year this division has EVER had? You lose the division at 10-6 and division winner was 11-5 you're good. But losing the division when the division winner went 5-11 or 6-10 and it's a wrap for you. Especially when the franchise is paying the starting QB elite QB money next season.
That’s fair. I just want change ASAP.

so in the past year we extended Brandon Brooks who can’t stay healthy ..then we moved Lanes money around for Peters

What’s one positive thing that Howie has done since 17 ? Slay ?

so in the past year we extended Brandon Brooks who can’t stay healthy ..then we moved Lanes money around for Peters

I’m gonna give Brooks the benefit of the the doubt. He’s had some freak injuries the past few seasons. Ain’t like he was in the blue tent every game

I don’t even know at this point, I guess you can say bringing in Slay, but that has also been counteracted by the other poor moves he’s made in the secondary. Not bringing in safety help, getting rid of 2 young CBs who are clearly NFL talent...I think he was banking on this d line to be the best in the league which isn’t panning out

If Wentz doesn't have at minimum 3 passing TDs against the worst secondary in the league, I'd rip away play calling the next day. If he won't voluntarily do it you gotta force him to. Even if we're ok with tanking for a high pick, terrible play calling prevents you from being able to adequately judge the talent you have.

JP still hurting the team at RG ..the best combo for that right side is Pryor - Driscoll

I read somewhere that Driscoll's injury is nagging so they probably just don't feel comfortable playing him starter minutes. Which is a miracle for us because the medical staff usually throws guys into the fire to worsen an injury so let's be thankful

Back
Top Bottom