🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I'm cool with the firing but who's coming in? They said Doug and Carson didn't get along so to fire Doug could very well have been a way of keeping Carson.

I'm cool with the firing but who's coming in? They said Doug and Carson didn't get along so to fire Doug could very well have been a way of keeping Carson.
Yea that is probably what is happening. Lurie gonna ride it out with his top dollar QB and try to salvage the most he can. You have to bring in the right guys now

I wonder what this means for Carson and Jalen

Howie has dirt on everybody

I don’t get it lol how you give a coach sh*t to work all year long , you can’t draft for sh*t and he gets the blame, not you for being incompetent

I don’t get it lol how you give a coach sh*t to work all year long , you can’t draft for sh*t and he gets the blame, not you for being incompetent
Listening to 975 and they said Ian rappaport reported that Doug was tired of people telling him what to do ie howie. So I guess if it comes to Doug or howie we know where luries loyalty lies

Last edited:
Listen to 975 and they said Ian rappaport reported that Doug was tired of people telling him what to do ie howie. So I guess if it comes to Doug or howie we know where luries loyalty lies

i think it’s bigger than howie.. i know we have a bigger analytics department so I assume they give heavy input and also speak to our internal issues

I assume he got orders to hire a legit OC and fought that

but I don’t think howie is safe either.. howie might get a chance to clean up his mess but he got deliver

i think it’s bigger than howie.. i know we have a bigger analytics department so I assume they give heavy input and also speak to our internal issues

I assume he got orders to hire a legit OC and fought that

but I don’t think howie is safe either.. howie might get a chance to clean up his mess but he got deliver

how can he ? Howie kicked the can down the road for so long , now he has to deal with the cap situation he created .
He can’t draft for sh*t .
Howie has to go or we’re gonna hire another HC and they’re gonna be just like Doug

I think Howie is here to clean up the mess with the cap. There is no other plausible reason he should to still be employed

Dorsey is prob the one picking players now i hope

I think Howie is here to clean up the mess with the cap. There is no other plausible reason he should to still be employed

Dorsey is prob the one picking players now i hope

Why the hell should we employ someone that created this cap hell situation we’re in now lol I genuinely don’t like Howie , QB factory

Why the hell should we employ someone that created this cap hell situation we’re in now lol I genuinely don’t like Howie , QB factory
It’s genius. Create a mess then convince them that you are the only one to fix it

We already prob last in the pecking order as far as getting a new HC in here

What gm is going to want to come in and clean up this cap with how bad it is ?

Idk man im lost his *** should be gone too

same way I feel, dudes gotta realize we won't be acquiring the talent Andy Reid has at his disposal by hiring his assistant coaches lol

i mean we went through the same thing with andy

he lost quality coaches and then he had personal stuff happen and it was time for both sides to move on

but we should all be happy for dude, he had admitted he got reinvigorated in KC and started designing plays again

I just want us to get back to that thing that made us go out and hire Andy from Green Bay.. instead of just going to Andy himself and asking him to do us a solid

Back
Top Bottom