My list, in order:

1. Joe brady
  2. lincoln riley
  3. if we keep wentz daboll
  4. arthur smith

Dude really wanted out 😭

on one side, I don’t blame him

on the other sticking your neck out for certain guys ain’t it

if owner willing to spend money and bring in quality assistants, do that and make everyone’s job easier

rather than trying to make up for subpar coaches.. I mean just last year there were reports of Doug havinf to coach WRs and other positions

I think I read howie and daboll have the same agent

would be interesting considering he had stuff with hurts at bama, he wanted to bench hurts for tua

If the rumors that Doug And Carson were bumping heads on the offense are true, Doug being at peace tells me the franchise was insisting they're gonna start Carson next season and Doug's reaction was "this is my game plan for next year. Take it or leave it"

If the rumors that Doug And Carson were bumping heads on the offense are true, Doug being at peace tells me the franchise was insisting they're gonna start Carson next season and Doug's reaction was "this is my game plan for next year. Take it or leave it"

I think the coaches thing was huge.. Doug is a loyal dude, how the hell else you standing up for some of these guys after you literal gotta cover for some of em

So Doug was adamant on keeping Mike Groh to show they were wrong then proceeded to put forth one of the worst offenses in the league. Yeah Doug had to go.

Lack of weapons, old and expensive roster, no cap space, QB position is a mess, GM is clueless and has absolute power it seems like

Who is going to want to come here

Don't think that a college coach not wanting the eagles job says anything. College coaches take garbage HC roles all the time. But dudes with cushy jobs in college don't wanna take the risk of being overwhelmed at the NFL level and killing their reputation.

There's a reason guys like Saban coach in college forever. Similar money and you can sign any high level recruit you can convince.

Don't think that a college coach not wanting the eagles job says anything. College coaches take garbage HC roles all the time. But dudes with cushy jobs in college don't wanna take the risk of being overwhelmed at the NFL level and killing their reputation.

There's a reason guys like Saban coach in college forever. Similar money and you can sign any high level recruit you can convince.

it’s the flip situation, guys want to be able to call plays and have impact on the offense

if you think there’s going be an issue with Doug, why would you come

joe brady went to Carolina because he knew he could control the offense.. plus stuff was going down at LSU

Back
Top Bottom